Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Thursday nights are awesome.
    I'm about to settle in and start watching the list of seven or so shows that are spooling on my dv-r right now.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

watching: A Story of Survival: Behind the Scenes of The Pianist (2003 documentary)

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Which episode are you at, Candy? Season 2 was pretty good....you have some interesting episodes in there.
    The Usual suspects, am really loving it

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    For most of the day, I've been watching the rescue of the Chilean miners, switching between Fox News and CNN. Fascinating LIVE drama!

John
    loved that story, really really loved watching the news for a change

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

X-files season 3!!!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"Fear Her" - Episode 12, series 2 of Doctor Who

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

A few episodes later, "Smith and Jones" - Episode 3, Series 3, Doctor Who

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

deadliest catch, and its making me cry

Spoiler:
    captain phil has just suffered his stroke, i know whats comin as its been in the papers, but watching his boys and the rest of the fleet receive the news is just heartbreaking. This is no soap opera at the end of the day, these are real people who i have watched from the start of the series

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The Sarah Jane Adventures: The Nightmare Man, Part One

Taking a break from my current Dr Who marathon to catch up on the new Sarah Jane series. Not as good as Dr Who or Torchwood in my opinion, from what I've watched of the first 3 seasons, but I'm still looking forward to seeing not one but two special guest stars in just over a week! Woohoo!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

speaking of, when is Matt Smith supposed to show up? I've never Seen SJA, but I plan on catching those two.

Currently watching: Daleks in Manhattan - Episode 5, series 3 Doctor Who

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Third week. It's two eps every week, all two-part stories, and they already showed first story The Nightmare Man last week, so should be just over a week until they show Death of the Doctor. Woohoo!

- Melike

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I too am currently watching doctor who, an episode called the mind of evil, been watching season 8, every episode is part of a larger conflict between the doctor and the master, it's really really epic!
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Woohoo indeed! Hopefully I won't forget....now off to find the official info so I can make a note for myself.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by doctor benway View Post
    I too am currently watching doctor who, an episode called the mind of evil, been watching season 8, every episode is part of a larger conflict between the doctor and the master, it's really really epic!
    I know, the first season the Master appears, and he gets one all to himself! What really makes it work though is just how awesome Roger Delgado is in the role. He's brilliant. Suave, sophisticated, and a total psycopath: a perfect match for Pertwee's heroic Doctor, really.

The Mind of Evil is a bit of a stretched out one, but still...Delgado. Also, I need to watch The Daemons sometime. I've heard nothing but great things about that story!

- Melike

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    The Sarah Jane Adventures: The Nightmare Man, Part One

Taking a break from my current Dr Who marathon to catch up on the new Sarah Jane series. Not as good as Dr Who or Torchwood in my opinion, from what I've watched of the first 3 seasons, but I'm still looking forward to seeing not one but two special guest stars in just over a week! Woohoo!
    two? is this the one showing on the 25th?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yep! Both Matt Smith's making an appearance and, for the first time in over 35 years on telly, Katy Manning's back as former companion to the third Doctor Jo Grant! For a classic fan like me, that's a doubly awesome reason for me to watch it!

- Melike

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

**hits head on wall** i actually knew that, i just forgot. But i have not forgotten to sky plus SJA on the 25th

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

re-watching: Whatever Happened to Baby Jane

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

me too.....now

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"Human Nature" - Episode 9, Series 3 of Doctor Who

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ah, Human Nature, Family of Blood, and Blink: episodes so amazingly good they ended up in the top 10 list of greatest Doctor Who stories ever. Just finished watching those, now onto Utopia, another episode I love! It's episodes like this that are the reason why series 3 is my favourite! (Well, it was my favourite, but series 5 might, just might, have changed that. I'll need to get the limited edition box set and watch it over and over again when it's released before I make up my mind! )

- Melike

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lewton PI View Post
    Ah, Human Nature, Family of Blood, and Blink: episodes so amazingly good they ended up in the top 10 list of greatest Doctor Who stories ever. Just finished watching those, now onto Utopia, another episode I love! It's episodes like this that are the reason why series 3 is my favourite! (Well, it was my favourite, but series 5 might, just might, have changed that. I'll need to get the limited edition box set and watch it over and over again when it's released before I make up my mind! )
    hate to disagree with you, but on a purely personal level i found human nature and family of blood to be very boring and very frustrating.

Now Blink.... different altogether, i loved it

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    me too.....now
    oh my Queen!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am only 15 minutes into Human Nature, and I love it so far! I'm afraid I won't be able to stop watching this afternoon, knowing that the most highly-recommended episodes are next.
    Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but I have a test in Biology, animal sciences, and Classical Mythology...and studying might be a good idea!

(I think series 5 is the best, certainly! But, I may have to follow your lead in re-watching...just to make, sure, of course. It might take quite a few viewings, I'm thinking. I like to be extra confident in my assignment of favorites )

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been watching Deadwood. I'm almost done with Season 2. Al Swearengen is the man!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Right now, I have Creepshow playing in the background!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast