Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Onto season 13 of classic Who. Watched first story Terror of the Zygons, now watching Planet of Evil. Nice to have an alien world that doesn't feature a single fucking quarry!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Date Night. I love this movie

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been meaning to do a re-watch for what seems like forever. I love the part where she's trying to get a picture with Will.i.am.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Finally, after a year of waiting: Black Mirror - Series 2! Be Right Back, starring the English bird from Captain America!

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Watching: Berberian Sound Studio

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Watching: Berberian Sound Studio
    Awesome, Jean! Hope you enjoy it, or at least, I'll be interested in your opinion on it.

Watching: Doctor Who - The Seeds of Doom. Already on the final story of season 13, and it's been a bloody great one. This is one story I've watched a couple of times before, and it's still lovely to watch.

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

36 minutes in, and enjoying it immensely

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Suspected you'd appreciate it at the very least. Eager to read more of your thoughts on it afterwards. (Which reminds me, I still need to work on a review of my own.)

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Shit, I need to get back to Firefly. Left off on ep 6 ..

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I just hope you can catch up on Who in time for the big five-oh in November. Be awesome to have you aboard by then, at least!

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

are all the new EP's on instant play?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Not sure on American Netflix. Think I've heard up to series 5 is, at least. They may have added series 6 by now, as well.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Netflix has season 6.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Finished The Seeds of Doom tonight, the finale to season 13 of Classic Who. Which means that I'm already halfway through the whole of the classic series. Now taking a short break from the main watch and watching season 1 story The Reign of Terror for the first time (which I had listened to before, but this is the first time watching it). Nice that, with it's release on dvd, I now have the closest thing possible to a complete season 1.

- Melike

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Up to the middle of season 2, The Walking Dead

Didn't watch it when it was on normal TV, and so am catching up now.

LOVING IT!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

James - have you got the add on for UK Netflix so you can get the US stuff? It's for firefox, I can send you a link, its brilliant.

I'm currently obsessively watching Community - how did I not know about this?! It is superb!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Community!!!! That's one of my all-time favorite shows that nobody knows about

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't always LOL watching "Community," but when I do, I LMAO!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    James - have you got the add on for UK Netflix so you can get the US stuff? It's for firefox, I can send you a link, its brilliant.
    Nah, not yet. Might get it, once I'm all caught up on shows like Breaking Bad and House of Cards (both versions).

Watching Right Now: "Can you seeeeeeeeeeeee the reeeeeeeeeal meeeeeeeeee, Doctor? DOCTOR?" Not that I have the time for re-watches, but it IS Quadrophenia. Valentine's Day is all about love, and I fucking LOVE this movie!

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Watching Right Now: "Can you seeeeeeeeeeeee the reeeeeeeeeal meeeeeeeeee, Doctor? DOCTOR?" Not that I have the time for re-watches, but it IS Quadrophenia. Valentine's Day is all about love, and I fucking LOVE this movie!
    I like your logic. I think I should be re-watching Cul-de-Sac, then. An ideal film for St.Valentine's Day...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Totally, bears.

"I have a friend who wears a sweater exactly like that."
    "This is a man's sweater."
    "I know, she only wears men's sweaters."

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

"Well, you ain't exactly white in that sort of get up, are you?"

James, once we start we can go on like this forever...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

True, but I gotta mention my favourite:

"It's like bleedin' Calcutta round here."
    "Calcutta's in India."
    "Yeah, that's where they all come from, West India."

At least we're not quoting Life on Mars. Quoting 2 films of 2 hours of perfection each is bad enough - quoting 16 hours of pure perfection is even worse!

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

James, I know what we should do once: choose a day, choose a topic (the point is that the topic should be developed, logically and more or less coherently) and talk only in quotations!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Fuck yes, brother bears! Sounds like a challenge (especially since so many of my favourite quotations barely make any sense in context, let alone out of context), but definitely something worth attempting, at least.

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 160 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast