Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 160 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching it, too (whenever I get a chance to watch an episode on TV, that is). Totally agree about the actress.
    BTW, what a coincidence! First the books, now the series.
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kluker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    I hate that too. It doesn't happen in the books if that makes you feel any better.

Spoiler:
    Not making you feel any better? It was worth a shot...
    You know what? Except for the presence of Lafayette, everything that wasn't in the books pisses me off. I don't expect them to follow exactly, but the stuff they add is almost deliberately peurile. I feel like I'm watching Disney with sex.
    Thats why I stopped watching it.
    Yep, I'm done. That last episode was excruciating. I did like watching Jessica and Bill bond, though. It was cute. I kind of want to know what happens next, but not enough to watch 12 more episodes of shit. I'll probably look them up on Wikipedia in a few months.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RainInSpain View Post
    I'm watching it, too (whenever I get a chance to watch an episode on TV, that is). Totally agree about the actress.
    BTW, what a coincidence! First the books, now the series.
    I'm just as intrigued by that time-period as you are!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

watching: Doogtooth, in Greek with English subtitles

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Stargate Atlantis season 1

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Battlestar Galactica. Probably going to watch all of Lost next.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh grrr, I quite forgot... am still at ep 5

watching now: The Ninth Gate, with the soundtrack being the director's comment on how the film was made. Absolutely fascinating.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, how interesting!
    I like that film (and the book) and have watched it multiple times but did not know that a version with Polanski's commentary was available.

Country
    Country Flag

yes, I can tell you where you can obtain it, but the problem is, the file is very big (it has all possible kinds of soundtracks, including two kinds of Russian translation, original soundtrack and the commentary): more than 12 GB. I am currently deciding what to do with it. I will be trying to extract the soundtrack, and then to import it to the normal (about 1.5 GB) version of the movie. If you're interested, I'll keep you abreast of the developments!

watching: The Ninth Gate Making documentary (regrettably short, and, to my utter horror, with Russian translation. Why the fuck did they bother??? who will watch it except freaks like me?!)

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I will very much appreciate it!

Country
    Country Flag

if nothing happens, will attend to it tomorrow

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

watching:Riese:Kingdom Falling a webseries on Syfy

Country
    Country Flag

Rain: now if you PM me your email address, I can email you the files

(the same offer stands for Heather if she is interested)

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mad Dogs, ep 1. I'm downloading episode 2 as I type. It's not the kind of show I usually watch, but I like it. It looks like things are going to get very interesting in the next one...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Rain: now if you PM me your email address, I can email you the files

(the same offer stands for Heather if she is interested)
    Will do in a moment
    Thanks a lot!

Country
    Country Flag

great! will attend to it tomorrow, when get to the Internet connection that doesn't take years to move its ass half an inch

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

We're Motorhead...AND WE PLAY FECKIN'-ROCK N'ROLL!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Was up late last night watching Six Feet Under (I made it to episode eight). The series has been pretty good so far, but I have yet to see anything that makes it GREAT. Hopefully that will change as the series progresses.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Mad Dogs, ep 1. I'm downloading episode 2 as I type. It's not the kind of show I usually watch, but I like it. It looks like things are going to get very interesting in the next one...
    what do you think of it? its very bizarre isnt it? and it has 3 of my fav actors in too. win win

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Was up late last night watching Six Feet Under (I made it to episode eight). The series has been pretty good so far, but I have yet to see anything that makes it GREAT. Hopefully that will change as the series progresses.
    I think it's an astonishing piece of art. After The Twilight Zone the best series of all time (for me).

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

nothing , i am at work, if I were watching something, it would likely be on BC America, even watched Top Gear , and liked it.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I think it's an astonishing piece of art. After The Twilight Zone the best series of all time (for me).
    Hopefully I'll get there. Like I said, it's a very well made show, tightly structured and everything, but I keep waiting to be enthralled and so far it hasn't happened yet. It also feels a bit formulaic and redundant at times, but ... I'm only just beginning the series so let's see where it goes from here.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, let us know what you think of the first series anyway feev, before watching the rest of series 5 of Who which you have seriously neglected to watch!

And yes, considering the amount of Lost discussion i've given so far, i will bring this up at every opportunity until you watch Time of Angels and Flesh and Stone! If you don't find those eps scary, clever and endlessly quoteable (especially with lines as awesome as "Bishop: lock and load!"), then you might as well accept that the show is just not for you!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not neglecting it you arsehole ! I promise I'll watch the next disc of Who before I get to disc 3 of SFU.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 160 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast