Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 160 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me too. I think it really improved as it went on. I had heard that Netflix might want to pick it up, but I guess that fell through.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: Fringe - Inner Child.

And lmfao at Walter doing a funky dance.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

DD and Heather, I love Torchwood. I only didn't like The Cyberwoman episode.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on ... why even bother making TV shows anymore if you're just gonna cancel them after a few episodes? I mean, what, that new show Best Friends Forever --Amber and I didn't watch it-- but it only aired four episodes so far. Ridiculous.

We are very sad about The River, Ringer, Bent, Awake, The Finder, Terra Nova, and Alcatraz.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post

Aren't they amazing?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    Me too! But I'm also not a fan of the cybermen
    I'm glad you're enjoying it.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Yeah, cybermen.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, cybermen.
    Well that, and
    Spoiler:
    a cybermen with breasts getting covered in bbq sauce to get attacked by a dinosaur
    didn't seem to mesh well with the "mature" scifi Torchwood was trying tell! Shame really, as the idea of them can be used for great horrific adult scifi, when really examined. 5th Doctor audio was a great story that examined how horrific the original cybermen's origins were, and 6th Doctor audio Real Time had a really long, drawn out listen to someone getting converted, along with a rather nasty demonstration of just how strong Cybermen are. But Cyberwoman? Just fucking dumb.

- Melike

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just started watching Jeckyll. Liking it so far let yall know more when i watch more
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    Just started watching Jeckyll. Liking it so far let yall know more when i watch more
    Atm you're liking it, later you'll love it, and when it ends, you'll be super pissed off it didn't last longer. A very excellent show that's clever, fast paced, funny, horrific and an excellent update of a British classic.

Three guesses who the show was created and written by.

- Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I really need to finish that one.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I really need to finish that one.
    Yes. Yes, you really fucking do.

Oh, just finished watching Fringe: Bad Dreams, and holy shit! Fantastic cliffhanger! Ok, finally, the show is getting really fucking cool, as it's really developing the story and the characters by intertwining both, rather than keeping them seperate as in the earlier eps.

Oh, speaking of which:

Aren't they amazing?
    Only saw the Walter one earlier, but the 11 and 9 ones are also epic! More and more I'm beginning to see the similarities between the two! (Though of course, at the heart of it all, they are very different characters, but they are immensely likeable.)

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, just finished watching Fringe: Bad Dreams, and holy shit! Fantastic cliffhanger! Ok, finally, the show is getting really fucking cool, as it's really developing the story and the characters by intertwining both, rather than keeping them seperate as in the earlier eps.
    There we go!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Now Ricky, have you started watching Sherlock yet?

- Melike

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was freakin awesome. I knew the moment I saw Stephen Moffat's name that it was gonna be good and was it. And the fact that fucking Wedge Antilles was in it just made it even more awesome
    If you love me then love me..

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

If I was still a Psychology major, I would do a study on whether there is a correlation between collecting works by Stephen King and watching awesome television shows. This thread suggests there is...

I watch a few shows on Netflix and Hulu to follow when I can, but I'm behind on a few of them.
    Walking Dead, because I am a ridiculous zombie fan.
    The Killing, because it's as close to a "new" Twin Peaks as I can get.
    Parenthood, because my family is also bizarre.
    Psych, because my brother and I both have photographic memories.
    Eureka, because I started watching it and have OCD so I can't stop...
    Bones, because... I have a little crush on all the Deschanels, and a major crush on Michaela Conlin (who one kissed my husband, before I met him).

But... my current obsession is LOST. See, when it originally aired, I had no interest. Then my brother suggested I watch it. Now. I am addicted.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay, Lost!

Amber and I finished Sherlock a few minutes ago.

Ho. Ly. Shit. What a finale.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Yay, Lost!

QFT.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay, Lost!

Which finale? Series 1 or 2? That makes a distinct difference in how I will react

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    But... my current obsession is LOST. See, when it originally aired, I had no interest. Then my brother suggested I watch it. Now. I am addicted.
    I am so jealous that you're watching for the first time! It was recommended to me during the broadcast of Season 4 and I was incredibly addicted. I think I even recall trying to ration episodes so they'd last longer.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm on Season 3, just finished episode 16... I flew through Seasons 1 and 2, but things have been a bit busier now. I'm really enjoying all of the literature references!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Season 2's finale. The Season 1 finale was really good, but wow oh wow season 2 blows it out of the water.

I miss Lost.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Season 2's finale. The Season 1 finale was really good, but wow oh wow season 2 blows it out of the water.
    Fuck yeah. I mean the season 1 finale was one hell of a rollercoaster ride, but 2 was...well, there are no words for it really. Definitely established itself as one of, if not the, greatest piece of tv made this year.

Btw, watching right now: Fringe - Midnight. Just this and 2 more eps left of the season, which I plan on finishing tonight.

- Melike

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    You

I am always in full on stalker mode.

Krystle, there are lost threads around here. I'm sure we can find them.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    Glad you finally saw the light ! Jealous of you watching it for the first time.

There is a LOST thread in Fedic Station here

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ILERS**/page98

HOWEVER, there are spoilers roaming free in there so I would suggest being extremely, extremely careful if you decide to post in there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 160 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast