Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 160 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Ain't no one stopping Durant while he's in God Mode.
    If the still-should-be-unbeatable Warriors ever were going to be vulnerable, it is this year - infighting (Durant/Green), lack of focus (losing twice to the Clippers at home). Watch out for Houston.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh - two hurtful losses tonight for Boston. Maybe I jinxed the home teams.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Boston Sucks!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Oops, did I say that out loud? lol lol lol Apologies, Doc but it's a reflex when I hear the name of that city!!! lol lol

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

law and order SVU season 3 episode #50 i have seasons 1-6 on dvd

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    If the still-should-be-unbeatable Warriors ever were going to be vulnerable, it is this year - infighting (Durant/Green), lack of focus (losing twice to the Clippers at home). Watch out for Houston.
    The Rockets? Harden plays like shit when they need him most. I still think he's putting up 3s from 5 feet beyond the arc despite not hitting shit all game.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Whiskey Cavalier a great new show

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    The Rockets? Harden plays like shit when they need him most. I still think he's putting up 3s from 5 feet beyond the arc despite not hitting shit all game.
    Every team is just one major injury away. GS was two, but one has already happened.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Boston Sucks!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Oops, did I say that out loud? lol lol lol Apologies, Doc but it's a reflex when I hear the name of that city!!! lol lol
    I would expect nothing less of you.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    ...putting up 3s from 5 feet beyond the arc despite not hitting shit all game.
    Welcome to today's NBA...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Late to the party but. . . Hannibal Season 2. Love it!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Killjoys season 3. Okay, this is a dumb show, I admit. It's also fun and funny.

Country
    Country Flag

brothers and sisters on hulu

Along the Path of the Beam Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lost
    6x15
    Across the Sea

Country
    Country Flag

brothers and sisters

Country
    Country Flag

The Twilight Zone "Mr Denton on Doomsday another good one

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching series 3 finale to Blake's 7. I haven't enjoyed this quite as much as previous series, although there've definitely been a few strong episodes. I'm curious to see if this episode ends this series on a strong note.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Country
    Country Flag

i've never seen Blake's 7 but i hear it ends the series on a huge fucking cliffhanger if i'm not mistaken

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I've picked up on a Netflix original called The Society. A teen show yes, but I'm still not fully mature myself so...
    I'm about 1/4 in and it still is very entertaining. It's a bit of a Lord of the Flies mixed with teen angst and sci-fi. It looks good so far. Well acted and reasonably written thus far.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hannibal Season 2 and my second viewing of Deadwood (Movie Prep; May 31st)

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hannibal...awesome show. Mikkelsen is freakin' disturbing. Nice cast on that, all the way around. Fishburne is the obvious big name, and he is great here, but it goes deeper than that.

Country
    Country Flag

Hannibal...awesome show. Mikkelsen is freakin' disturbing. Nice cast on that, all the way around. Fishburne is the obvious big name, and he is great here, but it goes deeper than that.
    Good breakdown, St.
    Beautifully shot. Love the sets and costumes too! Hannibal is PIMP! Ha!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Beautifully shot. Love the sets and costumes too!
    I forgot to add that; visually, the series is sumptuous. Normally network dramas have a pretty low ceiling, particularly when they try to do something different, but I wouldn't change a thing about Hannibal.

Country
    Country Flag

i've been watching a number of different shows i have on dvd, Alias Season 1 i've only watched the Pilot so far, brothers and sisters on hulu i'm up on season 3. The Original Twilight zone i'm up to season 2, Deadly women i'm also at season 2 i think.
    i also was watching Criminal intent i'm also at season 2 on that as i only have seasons 1 and 2 on dvd. and SVU season 3 i have 1-6 on dvd for that one

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ratchet41 View Post
    i've been watching a number of different shows i have on dvd, Alias Season 1 i've only watched the Pilot so far, brothers and sisters on hulu i'm up on season 3. The Original Twilight zone i'm up to season 2, Deadly women i'm also at season 2 i think.
    i also was watching Criminal intent i'm also at season 2 on that as i only have seasons 1 and 2 on dvd. and SVU season 3 i have 1-6 on dvd for that one
    I loved Alias back in the day. The first couple seasons are really good and then it gets away from them.

The biggest takeaway from that show at this point is how an actor who essentially played the friend and had a very small role turned into one of the biggest actors in Hollywood. Bradley Cooper has come a long way.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Something I think everyone should see despite how you may feel about the song. This is the story of the recording artist and Apartheid as well as racial inequity in American.

‘ReMastered: The Lion’s Share’ looks at the thorny history of a ubiquitous pop song

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 160 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast