+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151
Results 3,751 to 3,759 of 3759

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Zane, The Operative fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful

Do you normally read PKD books, Mike?
    Death comes for all us all... but you first!

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

OnlychildIllinoisChicago Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Do you normally read PKD books, Mike?
    This is my first one. I think I was expecting a little bit more to be happening at this point.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis is a splendid one to behold Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone watch Bosch? Is it worth it?
    Great show. I've been reading the books for a while and the show is one of the most true to book adaptations I have seen.
    Wanted
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone watch Bosch? Is it worth it?
    Great show. I've been reading the books for a while and the show is one of the most true to book adaptations I have seen.
    Hey, Lookwhoitis! I was just thinking that I hadn't seen you post in a while, and here you are.
    The reason I talk to myself is because Im the only one whose answers I accept.

OnlychildIllinoisChicago Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone watch Succession? I don't know anyone who watches it, yet it's one of those shows that seems to keep winning shit. I'm not kidding when I tell you that I fell asleep during a promo for the show once. I might just have been tired, it just didn't grab me.

Peter Gibbons Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hadn't heard of it until my aunt mentioned it at Christmas. She raved about it, but all the bits and clips I've seen at these award shows make it look stuffy and boring. I could be totally wrong, though, but it just doesn't scream, "WATCH ME NOW!"
    Peter: "I don't like my job, and, uh, I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I hadn't heard of it until my aunt mentioned it at Christmas. She raved about it, but all the bits and clips I've seen at these award shows make it look stuffy and boring. I could be totally wrong, though, but it just doesn't scream, "WATCH ME NOW!"
    We could both be wrong, but until someone comes here and tells us otherwise, I'm sticking with my gut.

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched "The Circle". We watched some stupid (give me that hour and 45 minutes back!) movie and before I could find the remote Netflix started playing this show. Didn't want to like it but did!
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

68 Whiskey.

WOW. Must watch TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151