Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 160 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

You know, i really wish this double post wouldn't keep happening, it's getting really annoying now! Anyway, watching right now: Inception.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I've had disc 1 of season 2 waiting for me to watch all week! I should really get to it. What part are you guys at DD?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, alkanto's just watched the first couple of eps of series 2. That's why i gotta catch up tomorrow: been distracted by Battlestar, Lost and (as ever) Doctor Who, not to mention checking out Blu Ray for the first time. I'll be up to speed by Monday though, so feel free to watch the first 2 eps of series 2 this weekend and let me know what you think (especially since i've seen all 16 eps countless times already)!

- Melike

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

watching ep 3 of Camelot and I have to tell you I am really enjoying this show
    If you love me then love me..

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Six Feet Under : Disc 3 , ep's 8 , 9, 10

DD : Who disc 2 is next !

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Yes! Let us know what you think of ep 4 especially!

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Yes! Let us know what you think of ep 4 especially!

- Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

What season are you watching Feev? And how are you liking Six Feet Under?

DD, I'll try to get to it tomorrow. But I have a feeling I'm going to fall way behind you guys

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got around to finishing Lost. I dug it. Pretty groovy series...didn't really have any faults with it.....wwweeelllllllllll...maybe one:

Spoiler:
    I don't mind the myriad little things that weren't explained...in fact, that's part of why I liked it...with one notable exception...Libby's backstory. I waited, and waited, on that to be revealed, but alas...nothing

Caught up with a few Top Gear episodes that I hadn't watched all the way through...not quite sure where to go next, television-wise.

DD, I'll definitely have a look around to see if I can find Sherlock on Netflix.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Dorian Gray
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Almost time for Scream 3.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Tonight's the night!

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I watched some of Scream last night. Neve Campbell is mouth breather, just like Kristen Stewart. I don't know if I will ever be able to watch theses again now.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Spaceballs!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Tonight's the night!
    Can't wait!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just watched the season premeire of Sanctuary. I like the direction now that the
    Spoiler:
    mystery of the city is cleared up

Hoping Tesla gets his fangs back too!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nat Geo channel, Wild Case Files plus The Dog Whisperer re-runs.

and I try not to miss any episodes of Animal Hoarders. I know, I am sick
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

True Blood Season 1 disk 4

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

God I am watching loads at the moment, (just got my tv back, when i have a mo i will go to the reading thread and rate some books for you)

Currently watching
    'Game of Thrones'
    'Merlin'
    'The Boat that Guy Built'

Going to cinema tonight to watch TT3D

My Mood
    Angelic

Boondock Saints, because I caved to peer pressure.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    Boondock Saints, because I caved to peer pressure.
    Hooray!

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

YouTube

My Mood
    Angelic

And I loved it, if you were wondering.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Double-hooray!!

YouTube

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    Double-hooray!!
    Gimme a movie like that over a chick flick any day of the week.

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    Double-hooray!!
    Gimme a movie like that over a chick flick any day of the week.
    Double thumbs up!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 160 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast