Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 159 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Hybrid View

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Default What are you watching right now?

With On Demand on the internet along with a ton of other ways to watch/listen to tv on the computer whilst spending time on discussion boards, I thought a companion thread to "What are you listening to right now?" was in order. Or maybe that's just me, but sod it, I'll start first anyway. If there's already a similar thread mods, feel free to merge it!

Doctor Who: Terror of the Autons - Part One
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernatural - the best show on the CW...scratch that. Make that "The only show worth watching on that stupid network..."

Plus a lot of Canadian Indie films I found on Netflix...Jekyl is coming up on my queue, I promise

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Supernatural - the best show on the CW...scratch that. Make that "The only show worth watching on that stupid network...
    I think the fact that it's made by that network has been the only thing that has stopped me from watching it, although what i've caught of it has surprised me, I must admit.

- Melike

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernatural - the best show on the CW...scratch that. Make that "The only show worth watching on that stupid network..."

Plus a lot of Canadian Indie films I found on Netflix...Jekyl is coming up on my queue, I promise
    Really? I've had several recommendations to check this out, but alas have yet to. I suppose that seals it. I'll have to trek on down to the BB and rent the seasons and get caught up. Is it live now? Should I set my tivo? How many seasons so far?

Must....have.....something to......replace........ that "Lost" disappointment!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Must....have.....something to......replace........ that "Lost" disappointment!!!!

My recommendation, Merlin?

My recommendation to everyone, naturally: Doctor Who! New series, at least! Can't go wrong, there!

I know I've been filling my gap of new Doctor Who eps by catching up on Lost (am up to start of season 4, atm), so it could work the other way round!

- Melike

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post

My recommendation, Merlin?

My recommendation to everyone, naturally: Doctor Who! New series, at least! Can't go wrong, there!

I know I've been filling my gap of new Doctor Who eps by catching up on Lost (am up to start of season 4, atm), so it could work the other way round!
    Are they available at BB? I might give Dr. Who a whirl, I hear so many good things.

Lost?
    Spoiler:
    Be careful what you wish for........................the writers won't give it!!!

Lotta, self fulfillment there!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Are they available at BB? I might give Dr. Who a whirl, I hear so many good things.

Lost?
    Spoiler:
    Be careful what you wish for........................the writers won't give it!!!

Lotta, self fulfillment there!!!
    Actually have no idea. I know you can watch the past 4 seasons online at Netflix, but beyond that, I don't know anything about watching it in the US, mate.

Still, it's worth tracking down. Every episode's so different, it's one of the few shows where I actualy pay attention to who the writer is!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Really? I've had several recommendations to check this out, but alas have yet to. I suppose that seals it. I'll have to trek on down to the BB and rent the seasons and get caught up. Is it live now? Should I set my tivo? How many seasons so far?

Yes, I would fully recommend watching Supernatural! They are filming season 6, which is set to premiere on Friday, September 24.
    If you get TNT, it does run on syndication every morning from 9-11, but I think they are in the late third/early fourth season at the moment...so if you wait about a month you could probably catch it in the early seasons.

It was actually supposed to end after season 5 (if you get that far, you'll see why. I actually wished it did, the finale was so good!) But I dunno...season six is coming in with new writers, and a new show runner, so it's a crap shoot as to what it will actually entail. If you have any questions (if you start watching, that is) just ask! I'm a Supernatural buff...and I love showing off!

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

All The Real Girls.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I knew this thread would be worth it!

Watching right now: as before, but Part 2. Oh, and Roger Delgado: best. villain actor. ever. Taken away from the world before he could've become a world famous actor, imo.

EDIT: Oh, and I've just seen an employee's death by plastic chair, followed by a truly fantastic line regarding the termination of his employment. It's ridiculous things like that that make me love this show!

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

About to watch Dexter - Season 1, episode 2 - in a few minutes.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Watching right now ... Another Country from 1984. Starring Rupert Everett, Cary Elwes, and Colin Firth.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The Runaway Bride

skyplussed from yesterday

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ashes and Diamonds by Andrzej Wajda (Popiół i diament, 1958 )

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Spaced: Series 2, Episode 7 - Leaves

- Melike

My Mood
    Gay

Howard's End w/ Anthony Hopkins and Emma Thompson. I so love this movie.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Along the Path of the Beam DocPain is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Watching The Stand and drinking my 3rd cup of coffee.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Mad Men - Season 4 episode 1
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just heading off to watch...

Sherlock - Episode 2!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Just heading off to watch...

Sherlock - Episode 2!
    Oh, so jealous! anyway you want to record the episodes and sent 'em my way? It simply looks too good to miss...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh, I'm sure you'll be able to catch it on PBS...eventually.

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching right now: Almost Famous. Love that film!

- Melike

My Mood
    Gay

Thanks very much, DD.

Oh, and yeah - I love Zooey.

Anita Miller: FECK YOU!
    Elaine Miller: HEY!
    Anita Miller: This is a house of lies!
    Elaine Miller: Well there it is, your sister used the "F" word.
    Young William: I think she said "feck."
    Elaine Miller: What's the difference?
    Young William: The letter "u."

Ever seen Eulogy w/ Zooey? The movie is pretty bad, but she's awesome in it ( no surprise there ).

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Thanks very much, DD.

Oh, and yeah - I love Zooey.

Anita Miller: FECK YOU!
    Elaine Miller: HEY!
    Anita Miller: This is a house of lies!
    Elaine Miller: Well there it is, your sister used the "F" word.
    Young William: I think she said "feck."
    Elaine Miller: What's the difference?
    Young William: The letter "u."

Ever seen Eulogy w/ Zooey? The movie is pretty bad, but she's awesome in it ( no surprise there ).
    No, but i wanna check it out now just because she's in it! Also, I'm definitely with ya on the loving her part! Great actress, great singer and gorgeous: what's not to love?

Oh, and slightly off topic, but since you do have such fantastic taste: have you ever seen Spaced? Because that's easily one of my favourite British sitcoms (I could say "Britcom", but it just sounds too tacky to me) ever. I'm just asking because I think you've got a good enough sense of humour to enjoy it. Even it if it is fuckall like the Office!

- Melike

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At the moment - nothing.
    But I'm waiting for my seventh Dark Shadows DVD collection.
    Fun series!

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 159 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast