Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 160 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Any interest in opening back up the "Falling Skies" thread? I enjoyed the show and amazedly enough it's starting back up tommorow.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know there was a Falling Skies thread. I'm all for it being re-opened though.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    DD, need I remind you I read EVERY post.
    DD, he reads every post and still isn't impressed by our reviews!!!

: bangs head against wall :

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I didn't know there was a Falling Skies thread. I'm all for it being re-opened though.
    That makes two...LOL. I was actually shocked to hear that it is back on however I wonder if this was already shot and if there are plans to film more of them.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    DD, need I remind you I read EVERY post.
    DD, he reads every post and still isn't impressed by our reviews!!!

: bangs head against wall :
    I did not at all say that. Seriously though Jean, how often in the roughly ten years or so we've known each other have you known me to get deeply entrenched in discussion of a book or movie; King or otherwise. I was generally referring to those who call themselves professionals in the criticism fields. I value my friends opinions more than them. There are even some professional people who write literary/film criticism whose work I admire. It's just my opinion that most of it can and should be dismissed.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Doesn't matter, Brice. Intentionally or not, you've upset bears, you therefore have to watch Life on Mars immediately to compensate.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brice:

but hear what DD says, too! I so wish you would watch LoM some time soon!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I will try. Brices have just been so busy lately.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Now that I've just finished the first half of Battlestar Galactica: Season 4, I'm just watching that 10 second trailer preview of Dredd. Over and over again.

- Melike

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BSG FTW! Love love love the show. I'm having Amber watch it for the first time, but she's not a "stay awake all night just to watch TV" kinda person like me, so we're going slowly, lol. We're on episode nine of season two. She likes it a lot but I keep thinking to myself she has NO idea the insanity and awesomeness that this show is gonna turn into in the next two and a half seasons.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Definitely one of the few remakes/reboots to arguably be better than the original, and I think that's because it took the dark themes of genocide and survival of the original family series and gave those themes a better audience by treating them in a more mature way. I think knowing your best potential audience is a key part in making a successful revival. Like Dr Who: when they revived that, they could've gone the BSG route and tried to make it a grittier, darker show, but at the end of the day, no matter how you dress it up, an alien who travels through time and space in a magic box is always gonna come across as a bit more unrealistic than the usual adult stuff! So the producers were smart to go for the family audience, but even better to still include a number of mature themes and layers hidden within that, when possible. Episodes like Dalek, Father's Day, and The Empty Child definitely spring to mind. And you have no idea what's coming over the next few seasons! You're in for a treat, my friend!

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is BSG something I need to add to my plate as well ?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Not immediately, just focus on finishing series 5 of Who first.

- Melike

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Started watching Season 2 of Dr. Who (2005) last night, starting with The Christmas Invasion episode. I like this guy.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

- Melike

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I love NETFLIX

At the moment i am wartching
    series 2 of Misfits (and have suddenly developed a very unhealthy crush on Simon WTF!!!!)
    series one of coupling
    series one of Spaced
    Series 1 of Andromeda (who knew there was so much cheese in the world)
    Series 1 of Dr who (the original series from 1964)

Phew, there is just not enough time in the day

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Big fan of all except Andromeda.

Misfits: I know, right? Simon is awesome this season!
    Coupling: was a big fan of that show when it was on, so when I heard the writer was going to write a couple of eps for the brand new Doctor Who revival, I was pretty excited.
    Spaced: one of my favourite shows ever, easily in my top 5.
    Dr Who: never heard of it.

Spoiler:
    Be sure to post your thoughts in the Doctor Who thread. What ep are you on, anyway?

- Melike

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

still really early, its trying to get the TV to myself to watch it.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I used to watch Andromeda...then it went on hiatus and then forgot about it and found it again and got lost...never knew what the hell was going on in the series after that....am going to have to find it somewhere on the net seeing as I don't have netflix anymore.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Started watching Season 2 of Dr. Who (2005) last night, starting with The Christmas Invasion episode. I like this guy.
    He's my favorite Doctor

And Feev, don't forget the show you promised me

And do you guys think I would like BSG? Does it take awhile to get going? I watched the first episode ages ago but didn't really get into it so went no further.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BSG is one of my favorite shows. I wouldn't ever call it "slow", but at sometimes it's very "serious". The episode you watched, was it from the miniseries that came on prior to the tv show (it was four parts I think) or was it the first episode of the actual tv show called "33", where the bad guys keep chasing them every 33 minutes? The miniseries was pretty good, but not nearly as good as the tv show itself.

Great show. Watch the miniseries and then watch the first episode of the show. If you like that, then watch the first season (13 episodes). And so on.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

WTF is a BSG?

If you rescue me

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh! Speaking of The Office references, I got the coolest Dunder Mifflin pen at the NBC Store Thursday.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 160 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast