Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ^

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

James, don't omit to tell feverish and bears your impressions as soon as you can (it's one of the preciously few films where our opinions don't differ)

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ah, so that's why it was on my list. Yes, I think I vaguely remember at least one of you strongly recommending this film, but I had no clue what it was about, so even when it arrived a couple of months back, I didn't get round to watching it until now. However, I'm currently halfway through, and I am really enjoying it, due to the characters, the dialogue, (the combination of both, mixed in with the detective aspect of the film, reminds me of the best of Life on Mars, from time to time), the cinematography, everything I've seen so far I've loved.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone else here love cooking shows? I'm doing a marathon of Chopped tonight. I love it

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Umm...I have Food Network turned on about 90% of the time, so yes.

Paula Deen is my grandma.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

As soon as I saw you replied, Ricky, I knew you would be a kindred spirit Also, I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before. either way, we are too cool for school Are watching it right now? Because there's a weird French (?) guy and I literally understand about 1/3 of what he says....

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My brother watches tons of cooking shows, he is a beast in the kitchen. I'm pretty much his guinea pig everytime he wants to try his hand at a new dish

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    As soon as I saw you replied, Ricky, I knew you would be a kindred spirit Also, I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before. either way, we are too cool for school Are watching it right now? Because there's a weird French (?) guy and I literally understand about 1/3 of what he says....

I wasn't watching last night, but I did see that Chopped was on! There are some weekends where I don't have/want anything to do, and Food Network is literally on all day.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

re-watching Shutter Island

did anyone already notice that Caprio pronounces "escape" as "excape"? I didn't hear iit the first time I watched, and now I first thought I didn't hear properly, but it keeps repeating...

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ah yes, bears. I remember how much you greatly enjoyed it the first time.

Spoiler:
    Seriously, why the hell are you rewatching it? I remember how under-whelmed you were the first time. Is your opinion of it likely to change at all?

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

well, yes. My expectations were high, and I tried to watch it as a film. Now I am watching it as a horror movie, and find it very good quality, thoroughly entertaining, and altogether satisfying.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Interesting. Very surprising. I may have to do the same. The problem for me was that it was bound to me one of those movies where the ending is predictable even though it was meant to be "shocking", so that may have thrown me off the first time. I liked some of it, though. After my ongoing Who-watch, maybe. (13 seasons down, 20 more to go.)

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Now that you legitimately know the ending (as opposed to "shit, I knew it!" and "no, not again!", which certainly ruins the pleasure) I think the experience should be more enjoyable.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Several scenes are a pleasure to watch just for the performances. How many times I could sit through the whole film, though, I don't know, and I originally rated it fairly good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    did anyone already notice that Caprio pronounces "escape" as "excape"?
    Dialect.

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Watching my bedtime movie at two and three: Batman Returns. I forgot just how awesome it is and that Tim Burton did the first two

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Here's something that'll please both bears and Mattrick - WRN: Pontypool.

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

USA is running Shindler's List (uncut and commercial-free) tonight.

John

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am rewatching BBC's Sherlock. I freaking love this show...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Some crap movie called "The Signal". Sounded a bit like "Cell" but turns out to be like hell. Pure torture watching this thing.

Country
    Country Flag

Just saw Lincoln. Very, very good. If Daniel Day-Lewis doesn't win for Best Actor, I'll be shocked. He was phenomenal.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

FINALLY watching British werewolf horror Dog Soldiers. I've heard a lot of good things about this one.

- Melike

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

TV shows Amber and I are watching this cycle and the next cycle:

This cycle:
    2 Broke Girls: Season 2
    American Dad!: Season 8
    Anger Management: Season 2
    Beauty And The Beast (2012): Season 1 (Amber's show)
    Ben And Kate: Season 1
    Doctor Who (2005): Season 7 (on break, unfortunately)
    Don't Trust The Bitch In Apartment 23: Season 2
    Family Guy: Season 11
    Glee: Season 4 (Shannon's show)
    Go On: Season 1 (Amber's show)
    Grey's Anatomy: Season 9
    Grimm: Season 2 (Amber's show, on break)
    Guys With Kids: Season 1
    Haven: Season 3 (Amber's show)
    How I Met Your Mother: Season 8 (Shannon's show)
    King Of The Nerds: Season 1
    Lost Girl: Season 3 (Amber's show)
    Nashville: Season 1
    New Girl: Season 2
    Nikita: Season 3 (Shannon's show)
    Once Upon A Time: Season 2
    Parks And Recreation: Season 5 (Amber's show)
    Raising Hope: Season 3 (Amber's show)
    Revenge: Season 2 (Amber's show)
    Revolution: Season 1 (on break)
    Robot Chicken: Season 6
    The Cleveland Show: Season 4
    The Neighbors: Season 1
    The New Normal: Season 1
    The Office (2005): Season 9 (Shannon's show)
    The Walking Dead: Season 3
    Warehouse 13: Season 4 (Amber's show, on break)

Next cycle / when we get done with cycle one shows:
    Archer: Season 3 (we're a season behind)
    Arrow: Season 1
    Being Human (2011): Season 3
    Chicago Fire: Season 1
    Cult: Season 1
    Legit: Season 1
    Shameless (2011): Season 3
    Smash: Season 2
    Sons Of Anarchy: Season 5 (we're a couple seasons behind, but we pretty much just watched seasons 1-4 in a month, SO good!)
    Spartacus: Season 4 (War Of The Damned)
    Survivor: Season 26
    The Following: Season 1
    Touch: Season 2
    Zero Hour: Season 1

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: A Touch of Cloth again. One of the funniest spoofs I've ever seen. "Kept himself to himself, never been found dead before, so this is out of character."

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast