Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 160 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: Peep Show - Christmas Special

"Merry Christmas, motherfucker!"
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

currently watching

Whistle and i will come for you

I would love to know if anyone else watched this as its confused the hell out of me. It was a wonderful slow build ghost story, its just the last 5 seconds that i need to clarify. Apparantley the books ending is different too, so it wont help me to read it??????

help

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching: Hellboy 2: The Golden Army.

I forgot how much I loved this movie!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

And again, Pond's level of awesomeness increases!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    And again, Pond's level of awesomeness increases!
    I do my best

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Capria marathon last episodes now

Does whatever a spiderman does.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished the season premiere of V. Awesome.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Demolition man!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

brand new series of Primeval!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My sister finally decided to watch Sherlock, so naturally I'm watching A Study in Pink with her...again. This makes....6 times I've seen this one?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just started quoting this film, and got reminded of this: the best use of a Jimi Hendrix song in film ever!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So....my roommate started watching telenovela.....and neither of us speak Spanish

Anyone know anything about Eva Luna? Because we're pretty lost...we have a solid story idea worked up, though!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Telenovelas are the BEST. I was watching one one time called "Donde Esta Elisa?" and some lady was planning to steal Elisa's baby even though it was still in the womb. It was crazy. Then an old guy (I'm guessing Elisa's dad) is sitting in his office and he says, "I need to speak to my daughter before I..." and then he falls over and dies! I was laughing for a good while after that.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The only telenovela I actually sat down to watch (this was back in jr. high) was Dos Mujeres Un Camino, featuring Erik Estrada () and Laura De Leon

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I'm watching Soap!

Country
    Country Flag

Sabado Gigante is pretty awesome too.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

True Grit (2010)
    love it so far
    I lurk, therefore I am.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. Has anyone else seen this?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Red Green Show! Public television has never been so enjoyable

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"The Metalist' has anyone ever seen this great show? i started to download the episodes from online & i'm loving it! at some point i'll prolly buy each season. but i just have other stuff i want to buy 1st.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Being Human - Series 3 is about to start! Whooooooooooooooooooop!

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jekyll & Hyde (1990, with Michael Caine)

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Idiots by von Trier

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

makes a new list from this page , are we rating any of the films so I know what to try?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Country
    Country Flag

no, I think we're rating them in that other thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 160 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast