+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3610

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A Chromecast is worth having, it's what twenty bucks? You can stream YouTube right from your phone to your TV and it supports many other streaming apps.

The Mad Titan fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    It pains me to admit that I'm struggling through Castle Rock.
    What's the issue? (haven't started watching it yet fyi)
    In time, you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right. Yet to fail all the same.
    Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Just signed up for the Hulu free trial yesterday, but Comcast doesn't support the TV app, I don't have Xbox or Chromcast or Apple TV (and I don't want to watch on my computer screen), so it looks like in out of luck.
    Do you have a tablet of any sort? You could always hook it up to your TV. Heck, you could do that with your computer too if it has HDMI out.

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    It's just glacial. The show is also really sparse with clues and allowing the viewer to play along with the overall mystery, which seems to have been put on the back burner as the season has progressed.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Great Pumpkin Believer Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't have a tablet, and our TVs don't have HDMI hook-up capabilities (I think most of the new ones don't?).

And it's disappointing to hear Castle Rock isn't doing it for you, Mike. I haven't started it yet but it seems like I've heard pretty good things elsewhere.

Linus:
    "There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    It's very slow. I like slow, but it's still very slow. There's good slow, and this isn't quite it. It doesn't seem to grasp hold of you like some other mysteries.

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai is a splendid one to behold ladysai's Avatar

Re-watching The Man in the High Castle...ready for season 3 next month!
    "One word
    frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
    That word is love." ~Sophocles

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching the second half of Mad Men again after stopping me rewatch after Season 3. I've only seen the last two seasons once, so I'm excited to see those again. This show is just magnificent. I wish I had more people to gush over it with :'(
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have a tablet, and our TVs don't have HDMI hook-up capabilities (I think most of the new ones don't?).

And it's disappointing to hear Castle Rock isn't doing it for you, Mike. I haven't started it yet but it seems like I've heard pretty good things elsewhere.
    All the new TVs have HDMI imports. If you have a fairly recent computer, it more than likely has an HDMI port. I hook up my laptop to my TV quite a bit actually.

In regards to Castle Rock, immediately after I started shitting on it, it got better. The last two episodes have been fantastic. I'm looking forward to the finale.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All the new TVs have HDMI imports. If you have a fairly recent computer, it more than likely has an HDMI port. I hook up my laptop to my TV quite a bit actually.

In regards to Castle Rock, immediately after I started shitting on it, it got better. The last two episodes have been fantastic. I'm looking forward to the finale.
    Just struggled through episode 7.... hope thatís true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan RUBE has a spectacular aura about RUBE has a spectacular aura about RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought episode 7, The Queen, was the best episode of Castle Rock. It reminded me of The Constant from Lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145