Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: A two part King movie

Gunslinger Apprentice osseolax28 is on a distinguished road

Default A two part King movie

Years ago I remember watching a 2 part movie on HBO, STARZ or some other movie channel like that on Comcast's on demand cable.

It was about these 2 people who (i think) were having to stay awake because these creatures in the dark would come and get them. I think the creatures stalked them and branded them or something, like how we tag animals to track their movement. These creatures haunt the dark and live in spaces b/w the walls. they tagg them by inserting a bone into the skin. I can only remeber a few scenes so bare with me please.

1. There are 3 characters i can remeber are a guy his girlfriend and, i think, his ex-girlfriend. in one scene The guy thinks the creatures have "tagged" girl friend b/c she has a weird mark on her. She's missing the next day.

2. The "ex-girlfriend" goes to a bathroom in a bar and pull out bone from her temple wich is a "tagg"

This may not be a King movie at all, but the creatures between the walls reminds me of the Toadash monsters or thinnie monsters. Sorry for the giant post but i have to find the movie again.

this is for that # 3 spot.

The ex-girlfriend ends up in an assylum and is dragged into a closet by the creatures

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...Sleepwalkers?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw that movie, don't remember the name, but one thing, the creatures doesn't live between the walls, they live in another "dimension", and they can move both sides trough the shadows

PS. Isn't Sleepwalkers

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Dont think it is a King movie.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think so either. I haven't heard of it but if you do find out the name let me know, sounds interesting

thx guys, glad to see im not crazy and that at least one other person has possibly seen it. Yes, the shadow thing seems to be right. Is it a King movie though? I've been trying to find the name of the movie for 3 years, 3 years ago i picked up TDT and thats what brought the movie back to my attention. The "shadow creatures" really reminded me of the Todash Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Dagavidiab View Post
    I saw that movie, don't remember the name, but one thing, the creatures doesn't live between the walls, they live in another "dimension", and they can move both sides trough the shadows

PS. Isn't Sleepwalkers

Do you remember anything else? Any specific things i the movie that stick out that the All-Knowing GOOGLE might find? or what year it was made in?

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

"Creature between the walls" wouldn't be the troll from Cat's Eye, would it? I think King wrote either a short story they took the movie from , or maybe the script for it.

haven't read it yet but no, that does not sound like it. These creatures, almost looked the monsters from pitch black. What Dagavidiab said about them comming through the shadows from another dimension sounds about right, or close enough. The movie is not Sleepwalkers or Alone in the Dark. Wish i could remember more, i cant even remember what year it was, had to be b/w 03' and 06'. the best thing i can remember is the final seen where the camera pans into a closet and you see the monsters, then the girl is dragged into it.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't remember the name, but I'm sure it isn't a King movie. And yes, the creatures and even this dark dimension (it is like a desert at night) seems like from Toadash....

HUGE SPOILERS:

....the girl is finishing her thesis in psychology
    ....all the characters had suffered from night terrors when they were child (when they where tagged)
    ....the other girl was a painter (all her pictures were dark ones)
    ....the creatures could come from ANY shadow
    ....at the end, the girl is taken to a mental institution where she is taken by the creatures

Edit: I found the name of the movie!! They (2002)

Quote Originally Posted by Dagavidiab View Post
    I don't remember the name, but I'm sure it isn't a King movie. And yes, the creatures and even this dark dimension (it is like a desert at night) seems like from Toadash....

HUGE SPOILERS:

....the girl is finishing her thesis in psychology
    ....all the characters had suffered from night terrors when they were child (when they where tagged)
    ....the other girl was a painter (all her pictures were dark ones)
    ....the creatures could come from ANY shadow
    ....at the end, the girl is taken to a mental institution where she is taken by the creatures

Edit: I found the name of the movie!! They (2002)
    Yes! thank you that seems exactly right! I'm gonna try and out some of thise into google haha.

EDIT: Thankee big big sai. Thats great! im gonna watch it tonight. It was Wes Craven who made it IMDB says, thanks a lot.

long days and pleasent nights

damn i'm excited, lol i've been trying to find this name of this movie and watch it again for like 6 years! No joke!

Country
    Country Flag

Hahaha, and.... to me!!!