Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2609

Thread: Book Collection : Merlin1958

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I AM NOT SURE BILL WOULD WANT THIS MENTIONED or IF HAS ALREADY BEEN SHARED,
    However I know Bill has many people here who care about him and would want to know so they can provide for their positive vibes while Bill is recovering from surgery that was required due to re-occurrence of issues that had Bill down awhile back..
    I spoke to him about a week ago after thinking about Bill's "Hook me Up Brother", messages when Sleeping Beauties tour was announced.
    Bill made light of being in hospital and didn't want a big deal made.... However those who relate to the power of prayer or other ways of sending healing thoughts or energy may want to think of Merlin and desire that all the kindness and positive actions he has provided are coming back at him by those around him at this time.
    REST UP BILL so you can come back and stir the pot on the boards.

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sending you best wishes for a speedy recovery, Bill!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My thoughts and prayers are with him.

John

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai's Avatar

Sending goodmind & prayers for a full recovery.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

All the best to you, Brutha. You’re in our thoughts and Holly says “Hi Uncle Bill”.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thinking about you Bill.

Aunt Gretchen is working on a batch of Linzer Tarts for us and I don't want to eat them all by myself.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wishing you a speedy recovery Bill!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Get well soon. We miss you.

Guardian of the Beam jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thinking about you, Bill. Get well soon!

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Miss you Bill!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Get well soon, Bill.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Get well, Big Bill! It's almost cookie season!!!

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, here’s something to help you feel better. Get better soon!

Spoiler:

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Get well mate!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, seeing as folks seem to be aware and posting regarding my newest medical adventure, seems to me that its only considerate to give you guys a explanation of sorts. So, what are the odds of a person having severe allergic reactions to generally utilized drugs? lol Last time it was a heavy duty antibiotic that lead to "DRSS" and this time it was an allergic reaction to "Heprin" which resulted in significant clotting events that required surgical intervention.

I've been in the hospital since mid September and have endured several procedures of increasing intensity. Current plans have me in a medical facility through November 10th if all remains on the current course. I have been lurking on the site for a while, but considering the extent of my last medical adventure thought it better to play things closer to the chest. However, the proverbial cat got out of the bag and in light of your much appreciated show of support it seemed only fair and the least I could do to acknowledge the good wishes illustrated here by you fine folks.

I'm still alive and hope to continues as such!!! LOL Thank you all for your good thoughts and support. I'll try and check in from time to time. Thank you all VERY much for your support and concern. You folks are an amazing group of people!!!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My prayers are with you. GET BETTER!!

John

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai's Avatar

Good to hear from you, Bill. Even better to hear that youre looking forward to leaving the hospital soon!
    Keeping you in my prayers as you continue your recovery.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Guardian of the Beam TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, Bill! I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope that life in hospital is going well and that it progresses well and you get home quickly!

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bill - I wish you a speedy recovery. Rest and heal well my friend and let me know if you need anything.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speedy recovery buddy!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Update: So, I'm being moved to a rehab facility which should be the last step toward getting back home. Excited and looking forward to the positive change. Thanks to all for your well wishes!!!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Excellent! Whatever you (& your dr) are doing...keep it up!

Keeping you & your family in my thoughts & prayers.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great news Bill! Keep getting better!

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Keep on keeping on, Bill!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats great news Bill! Keep getting well
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 LastLast