+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2600

Thread: Book Collection : Merlin1958

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news!

John

Vagrant Dead The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, brutha Bill! We miss you.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Third day of P/T and a good one!!! Feeling much better and that there is indeed a light at the end of the tunnel.

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Weedeater ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Waiting (im)patiently for your glorious return!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great to hear you’re improving, we await your triumphant return...

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Third day of P/T and a good one!!! Feeling much better and that there is indeed a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Hopefully it's not a train! Best in your continued recovery, Bill!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great to hear things are improving! Sending along my best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Sport Fans!!!!!

Hopefully, with the blessing of "El Jefe" I would like to do something different for the holidays this year. PM your list for Santa (especially you newbies out there), I'll toss them in my santa cap and draw one or two lucky recipients for a surprise holiday gift!!! No guarantee's and I reserve the right to use my discretion but I'll do my best to put a "Santa Smile" on a couple of board members faces. Cut-off for submissions is 12/1/17. You can't win if you ain't in!!!

Gifts need not be necessarily King related but are preferred. Again, at my sole discretion.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

My Collection:

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like Wild Bill is back! Glad to see all things are going good and you are back on to the path of health!

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Hey Sport Fans!!!!!

Hopefully, with the blessing of "El Jefe" I would like to do something different for the holidays this year. PM your list for Santa (especially you newbies out there), I'll toss them in my santa cap and draw one or two lucky recipients for a surprise holiday gift!!! No guarantee's and I reserve the right to use my discretion but I'll do my best to put a "Santa Smile" on a couple of board members faces. Cut-off for submissions is 12/1/17. You can't win if you ain't in!!!

Gifts need not be necessarily King related but are preferred. Again, at my sole discretion.

Ho! Ho! Ho!
    Very cool of you, Bill! Good luck all!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

My wish list has been sent! Glad you are back! Feel free to pm me your list!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We already have an official Secret Santa thread. Bill declined to participate, so he should not be creating his own private SS.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That being said, Bill has made a kind offer, so I suggest taking him up on it.

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for your support, El Jefe.

Just to be clear, my post in no way involves any exchange of gifts. I'll be the "Santa" and that is all there is to it. This includes any traditional "Milk & Cookies" you might want to leave out for the Jolly old fella. Though the cookies are a tough one (lol) I am not looking for anything in return nor, will I accept anything.

A very happy & healthy holiday season to you all!!!!!

Spoiler:
    I may already have a candidate, but keep the PM's coming. You just never know, right? lol

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

I think, Santa has his list of the naughty (nice in the SK world). Now just sit by the fireplace and wait for the main man!!!!!!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

So, looks like I'll be sprung from the rehab facility Wednesday, 11/22!!! Can't wait to not have to look at these fucking four walls, be awakened 3-4 times a night, or to have to eat what passes for food around here!!!! Right after, Turkey day I'm going straight to, Ruth Chris' for the biggest T-Bone and all the fixings I can order (and a needle full of insulin!! LOL). I'll pass on dessert, but send it, "Zelig's" way!!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:

My Collection:

Country
    Country Flag

Just in time for Turkey Day!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great News! Happy Holidays Bill
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai's Avatar

Fantastic news, Wild Bill! Enjoy your freedom, your T-Bone, and your Thanksgiving with your family!!!
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful, Bill! In time for Turkey Day and to get your yearly boxes of goodies!!!! I'm so glad to hear this!!!

Vagrant Dead The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bill. I asked Holly to draw you a picture and she came up with this three eyed masterpiece. I think it’s meant to be you.

We’re so glad you’re getting home, brutha.

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yay Bill!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

John Cusack HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear, Bill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear about your progress, Bill!!

John

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice work Bill, and nice choice of a discharge song!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104