+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : Merlin1958

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

Put out to pasture"!!! Living in Magaritaville!!!!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection : Merlin1958

I apologize in advance. I am not really sure what the protocol for this is, but I created an updated gallery of my collection. I had trouble uploading some of the individual Pics, but the book shelfs made it.

I welcome any tips or constructive criticisms!!

Thanks for looking!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Guardian of the Beam frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I looked...and looked some more...but I can't get this to work...
    How/where do I find your collection??

sk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I think the link is to your "personal" album which no-one else can access. You will have to redo the link.

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That works lots better! Nice collection!

John

Guardian of the Beam frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like what I see!
    You should post your collection here! So much easier (for us) to see..

sk

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

This link takes you straight to your collection...

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...ry.php?cat=713

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    This link takes you straight to your collection...

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...ry.php?cat=713
    Many Thanks my good man!!! There were several pics I couldn't upload to the gallery so maybe I'll post 'em here.

Thanks again!!!!

My Collection:

Country
    Country Flag

I use imageshack and post the direct link , resulting in the image posted directly over here.
    (I'm extremely a-technical, so if I can do this....)

sk

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I use Photobucket and haven't had any problems. I also post the direct link.

John

Demon of the Prim Dolso is a jewel in the rough Dolso is a jewel in the rough Dolso is a jewel in the rough Dolso is a jewel in the rough Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I download the pics to my collection here then copy the image location to the post. I always have to reduce the size of the pics on my computer so that they'll download properly. I'm a techno-phobe too so if I can do it Bill, so can you!!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

for any information -- info @ bookslipcase. com

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

See this thread for instructions .

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed & Traycased "Under the Dome"

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh I see now!!! Thanks Bio, I had looked at that before, but didn't notice the part saying to use the "Direct Link". Well thanks to all your encouragement this old dog learned a new trick!!!

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

The Colorado Kid: Three Artist states, slipcased

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Black House/Talisman Signed & Numbered

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

U.K. First Edition Christine
    Signed

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower I-III DMG Slipcase
    DOTT is Artist Edition signed by Phil Hale

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Green Mile Artist Edition
    Signed w/Mouse Remarque

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Little Sisters of Eluria Limited Artist Edition

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Top Shelf
    Contains 1st US Edition "Silmarillon", 2nd Edition (1964) LOTR 8th Impression/14th printing, Various Collector's Edition's of "The Hobbit", "LOTR", "My Pretty Pony", SOD Vol I, Salem's Lot Centipede Press Beautiful Wooden Slipcase, UTD Traycase and "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" Leatherbound, Among other Miscellaneous items. Note the beautifull wooden Slipcase for The Stand, Salem's Lot & UTD courtesy of our very own Dolso, at bookslipcase.com
    Last edited by Merlin1958; 10-13-2010 at 07:33 PM.

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Shelf #1 Dark Tower US/UK First Editions (AE's), Wolves of the Calla Proof

Shelf #2 Dark Tower, Comic ARC's slipcased + HC's Gunslinger Born 1-7 w/SC is out for signatures, Of course missing is Salem's Lot US/UK (sigh), but the rest are there US/UK.

Shelf #3 Of note: Talisman Gift Edition, Slipcased "Dead Zone" US/UK & "Cycle of the Werewolf" courtesy of "The Collector"

My Collection:

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!! I love the other books in your collection as well (LOTR among others). Keep 'em coming!

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Shelf #4 US/UK First Editions, Dark Half is signed by S.King. U.K. Gift Edition of Delores Claiborne

Shelf #5 US/UK First Editions, Night Shift is a later printing ($14.95 DJ Price) still on the hunt for that one. UK Uncut The Stand is cool as is Insomnia Ziesing. UK Gift Edition of Nightmares.

Shelf #6 US/UK First Editions. Of Note: US/UK Firsts of Danse Macabre, Rose Madder Proof, Green Mile AE, Bag of Bones Galley proof and the Colorado Kid Slipcase got clipped out!!! LOL

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation Gift Edition: Man what a Beautiful book!!!!!

From the shelf above "Bag of Bones" Galley proof. According to Hutch only 20 or so copies ever produced.
    Last edited by Merlin1958; 11-19-2010 at 05:32 PM.

My Collection:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast