Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wolves! Q&A and Sign Up Thread

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Woof! Wolves will play and I feel good luck this time. We're starting on Mr. Woofer's birthday!

(BTW, hope you weren't offended by my Brady Bunch joke, Hannah. I just wanted to lighten things up a bit!)
    Of course not!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Maybe I'm being too hard on her. I did have some of the BBQ.
    And look who finally admits he's not perfect?
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Sorry guys, heavy weekend!

I'll pm your characters to you shortly and the wolves can pick a victim, the actual game/daytime will start Monday (tomorrow)

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

excellent!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Woohoo! Can't wait!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Bitchy

New sign up!

We'll be playing a slightly more complicated game this time, with new characters...I'll post up the details shortly

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears are in

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

brices are in
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

alindas too

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah, i'm gonna have to play as well. If I wasn't playing, I'd have to follow it anyways..

Public enemy number 1 Sickrose is on a distinguished road Sickrose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to play as well please

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

me me me me me!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

sounds like fun, can I join too? would be my first time doing this.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Woof! Woof!
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    sounds like fun, can I join too? would be my first time doing this.
    of course you can!

I'm in!
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in too.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    alindas too
    oh, great! I was just going to PM you lest you fail to join this time again

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Bitchy

Awesome, that's 11 players so far - I'll leave sign up open until Friday so if you can persuade anyone else to play, the game should last a bit longer

This time round we'll be adding some new characters. As you know, as well as the Wolves we have the Folken, some of whom have special powers that they may not reveal to the other players. So far these have been:

Pere Callahan - can pm Lisey during the night period and ask "Is ...... a wolf?" to which Lisey answers honestly, with Pere then having to secretly try to use the information to sway the votes during the day.

Rosalita - can pm Lisey during the night period and choose to save any one player for the next round. Rosie does not know who is a Wolf and who is Folken.

To this I'll be adding the following characters:

Margaret Eisenhart - Margaret is a vigilante secretly working on the side of the Folken. She may pm Lisey each night with the name of a player she'd like to kill off. Margaret doesn't know who is a Wolf and who is Folken, so she must also choose wisely.

Andy, Messenger Robot - Andy is a serial killer. He may pm Lisey each night with the name of a player he'd like to kill off. Andy is a lone operator on the side of neither Wolves nor Folken. Andy wins if he manages to kill all the other players.

Ben Slightman Snr - Ben is a roleblocker. He may pm Lisey each night with the name of a player. If the player is one of the other special characters, they will be prevented from using their powers that round.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What if Slightman roleblocks Lisey?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Bitchy

Never gonna happen, all his base are belong to me!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What if Scott comes for you?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, this is going to be awesome.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, so 3 or 4 people killed each night? Won't that go kind of fast?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well potentially, but Rosie can save someone and the role blocker can stop someone. But yeah, the more players the longer it'll last I'd have thought

Country
    Country Flag

That's what I thought too. What if we only had one wolf? And the object (much like the way we play now) was to exterminate the wolf, only the game keeps going until there's one person left. If it's a wolf, wolf victory. Folken, folken victory.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast