Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you love right now?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, i use Windows Movie Maker to do my videos, which is terrible, crashes on a regular basis, and usually involves me saving a lot of mini-files just so i can get the whole thing to work! But it's free, and i can't really afford anything good.

Oh, and i might warn ya: the first mv i'll do that'll have Matt Smith in it probably won't be focused on him. In fact, he'll probably only be in the last 20 seconds of what i've got planned. I've got a really good idea for a dr who mv to a weezer song that i just can't resist!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That is okay with me
    As long as it is cheery, and I know I have Eleven to look forward to at the end, I will probably watch anything you throw at me.
    But, of course, you will follow up with a series of MS clips that are amazing and perfectly tailored to my every request?

(Kidding! But I couldn't help myself. I usually have unrealistic goals...and usually don't express them. But a girl can dream, right? )

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh yeah, this will be a lot more cheerful than my usual stuff. It is Weezer, after all! It's the 47th anniversary of the show next month on the 23rd, so it's a perfect time to start working on a celebration of it!

And I can't promise a MS vid that will be tailored to your every request (I know you fancy him as much as I fancy Karen Gillan, which is, on a scale of 1 to 10, is so high it needs a Dragonball Z meme, so I won't use the clips you'd want!) but it would be good. And awesome. Got a couple of ideas for a vid just for him already, but anniversary vid first!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Mods, feel free to merge if I've missed a chance to add to a post somewhere. I'm just wondering what your newest/greatest find is. Share it!
    My newest love is my pair of custom made Van's - Texas style!

Had 'em made at www.slipoffs.com

Can't wait to have her design me some Dallas Stars and Dallas Cowboys style shoes next!!!!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    And I can't promise a MS vid that will be tailored to your every request (I know you fancy him as much as I fancy Karen Gillan, which is, on a scale of 1 to 10, is so high it needs a Dragonball Z meme, so I won't use the clips you'd want!)
    How'd you know?
    That's totally fine That just gives me more incentive to 1) get the boxset of series 5, and 2) learn how to make my own videos

ICry4Oy: Very nice I also want to add that they lookvery comfortable. Always nice!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'm on an Oldies kick lately. Especially Dion. It's such an awesome sound and beat, and I love his voice.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSW_MFMOAco"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSW_MFMOAco[/ame]

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by ErinPatricia View Post
    Extra Key Lime Pie gum.

Love love love love
    Thanks for the new addiction.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I bought this shirt and I love it.
    I love the reactions people have when they see it.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I'm on a sever showtunes kick lately. I blame Glee.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post

I bought this shirt and I love it.
    I love the reactions people have when they see it.
    That shit is classic!

i'm gonna try and find the shirt I want right now and post it.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

My brother told me the other day that he bought me a shirt for my birthday, and there is a Hoverboard on it. It's going to be the best birthday EVER.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

My Mood
    Breezy

here it is!

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    here it is!

Hahaha. It took me a second to catch the joke of that shirt. That's hilarious!
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Breezy

The first time I saw that piccy online I shit bricks. The bad thing is I can't find anywhere to buy the mofo.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't get it...
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    I don't get it...
    Listen to this while staring at the shirt.
    The chorus around 48 seconds in is the part that is related.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8BY86AO5Bs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8BY86AO5Bs&feature=related[/ame]

My Mood
    Breezy

I don't get it...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CTNxrrWCDE"]YouTube - Skee Lo I Wish Stereo[/ame]

ETA: Dude, you beat me to it!

I win!

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I've even heard that song before and didn't think of it. Ah, well... before my time I suppose Not that ya'll are old or anything...

My Mood
    Breezy

I've even heard that song before and didn't think of it. Ah, well... before my time I suppose Not that ya'll are old or anything...
    WHAT!?

When I was your age, we didn't have all this fancy youtubing stuff to explain what the fuck we were talking about............

I totally am.

My Mood
    Breezy

How old are you Chris? 29 or so?

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just kidding

I saw a girl the other day wearing a t shirt that had a spoon and fork holding hands, and it said "Spooning leads to Forking". I laughed really hard.

My Mood
    Breezy

I'm just kidding

I saw a girl the other day wearing a t shirt that had a spoon and fork holding hands, and it said "Spooning leads to Forking". I laughed really hard.
    I've seen that one, it's great!

I used to like Tshirthell.com way back when they first started, but instead of funny they're just going for outrageous and offensive nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    You don't look it.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast