Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: What do you love right now?

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

right now I'm at work rocking out to some LL Cool J. Dopest beats EVA!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Elvis Costello (aka Declan MacManus: International Art Thief!). Been listening to quite a few of his songs over and over again recently. In particular, Pump It Up, Oliver's Army, and his wonderful cover of I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down are songs I can never get tired listening to.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    right now I'm at work rocking out to some LL Cool J. Dopest beats EVA!
    Hahaha! I'm listening to an LL station on Pandora right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Elvis Costello (aka Declan MacManus: International Art Thief!). Been listening to quite a few of his songs over and over again recently. In particular, Pump It Up, Oliver's Army, and his wonderful cover of I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down are songs I can never get tired listening to.
    Veronica is my alter ego's theme song.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

John F. Kennedy rosered is on a distinguished road rosered's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I totally love Muse and Beirut right now.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Seether and 3 Doors Down and my best friend/lost soulmate!
    1st 2 for now anyway...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Maggie Gyllenhaal and Wreckless Eric. This clip combines those two things.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jS7A...eature=related
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Gunslinger Apprentice JameseyLefebure is on a distinguished road JameseyLefebure's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Right now i LOVE Halcyon and The Authority!!

Halcyon is one of the best comic's I've read! Only 5 issue's long and its about what happens when the world no longer needs superheroe's. Very interesting and thought provoking read!

And The Authority! *sigh* I wish I was Mrs. Midnighter I do have a bit of a crush on that man

Along the Path of the Beam Faddah Callahan is on a distinguished road Faddah Callahan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour_Glass View Post
    Right now I'm all into the Hold Steady, Titus Andronicus and Bruce Springsteen.
    I have recently discovered The Monitor by the middle of the three, and I'm surprised; I haven't been this intrigued by a new band in a while. It's got sorta a creaky-but-heavy Pogues vibe to it.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm loving the fall weather, friends, and the excitement of planning the future. It's very stressful, but if I can make everything work, it will be amazing

Along the Path of the Beam Bad Karma will become famous soon enough Bad Karma's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    I'm loving the fall weather, friends, and the excitement of planning the future. It's very stressful, but if I can make everything work, it will be amazing
    If you manage that, let us know how to do it...

"planning the future"

better to just try and prepare for it...because KA will decide...it always does lol

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Faddah Callahan View Post
    I have recently discovered The Monitor by the middle of the three, and I'm surprised; I haven't been this intrigued by a new band in a while. It's got sorta a creaky-but-heavy Pogues vibe to it.
    Glad to hear it. They toured with the Pogues a while back.
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Me.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm totally in love with D.R.U.G.S. (http://www.myspace.com/drugsband)

And working out. Strange but true.
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The adverts for the Natural Confectionary Company.

"Look! Over there! It's a Catonkey!" And before anyone asks: yes, these are actual adverts in the UK, and yes, you are hearing the Voice of God in both of them!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

How do those actually taste? I'm curious, now...

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

A catonkey!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh my God, that first one drove me mad!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Matt Berry is legend! A master of the bizarre and the hilarious! One of the biggest reasons I watched Moon was because I heard he was in it (for a single minute, anyway)!

Here's another one that'll fuck with your head. NSFW, like most sketches from Snuff Box, btw:

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

And they taste alright. Nothing special, really, although the combo flavours is a pretty cool idea. I just bought them because of the fucking insane adverts!

- Melike

Along the Path of the Beam Faddah Callahan is on a distinguished road Faddah Callahan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Faddah Callahan View Post
    Glad to hear it. They toured with the Pogues a while back.
    They sound like a heavier cousin to the Decemberists to me...or at least, that album does. What's the first album sound like?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

What I love right now: Faddah Callahan's avatar reminding me that it has been far too long since I watched Chinatown, and the fact that I got the new Dan Abnett Doctor Who book! I've really liked all of his stuff so far, including his work for 2000AD and what i've read so far of his Warhammer 40k stuff, not to mention he partially wrote one of the more interesting books of the Who range based on the new series, The Story of Martha, so I'm looking forward to what a full length novel by him will be like!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

And they taste alright. Nothing special, really, although the combo flavours is a pretty cool idea. I just bought them because of the fucking insane adverts!
    I don't blame you! Matt Berry could convince me to buy pretty much anything

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, I think he could make me buy water if he put his mind to it!

Actually...

Right, I need to get me some water pronto!

- Melike

What I love right now: Faddah Callahan's avatar reminding me that it has been far too long since I watched Chinatown...
    Everybody could use a little more Jack in their life; if my life has a meaning, that's the meaning.

My Mood
    Breezy

Daniels? I agree.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast