Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1809

Thread: the DT movie thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Reading this thread is depressing me. Ron Howard better do one cot damn hell of a job.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved the ending of the Mist movie. I thought it the most shocking scene I have ever seen in a movie. I also understand that both Darabont and King refused to allow the movie to be made without it.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

"So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    ...write the damn screenplays, although that may not actually be his forte'.
    Huge understatement there.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I totally stole this from someone else, but how about Norman Reedus as Eddie? To refresh people's memory, he is Darryl in Walking Dead, he was one of the brothers in Boondock Saints, and he was in Blade II.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005342/

Along the Path of the Beam Doe is on a distinguished road Doe's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay ive changed my mind. I saw this pic and it had Steven Deschain written all over it.

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

i think Norman Reedus would make a awesome Eddie

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kluker View Post
    i think Norman Reedus would make a awesome Eddie
    He's incredibly talented!

Traveler JakeFatal is on a distinguished road

Viggo mortensen as Roland and Edward norton as eddie

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Still like James Franco as Eddie....but yeah Viggo as Roland is such a great idea.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JakeFatal View Post
    Viggo mortensen as Roland and Edward norton as eddie
    I really like Viggo for Roland and I love E. Norton but I think he is too old for Eddie

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

James Franco would be a great Eddie!
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

For the longest time I was stuck on Neal Mcdonahue playing the MIB...

[/QUOTE]

But now I'm thinking I would also be happy with Ben Kingsley...

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked the guy from Law and Order that played Flagg in The stand.

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

John F. Kennedy Darth Pyros is on a distinguished road Darth Pyros's Avatar

Default my predictions for the cast of the movies(and maybe series)

Roland-
    (it should be a time machined Clint Eastwood) but more likely Viggo Mortenson(if they makeup over his chin dimple, or for that true western feel Jeremy Irons

Eddie Dean-
    either Stephen Mayer or James Roday, whichever has the better ability to make themselves look like a junkie

susannah dean-
    Rosario Dawson or Jada Pinket Smith, idk, maybe flip a coin? whichever can do a better job at being ghetto for the Detta Walker parts.

Jake Chambers-
    macaulay Culkin from 12 years ago, or Freddy Highmore, although his face is a little too triangularly for me, he'd probably be the best talent wise.

Flagg-
    William Defoe, no doubts or ifs, or and/butts..as long as he doesn't smile his super big green goblin grin and just does a normal smile, he'd be the perfect man in black.

and for the voice of blaine-
    Anthony Hopkins

thats all for now, will add more when i can think of them, this was my main reason for joining here, hope for some input.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this thread will shortly be merged with this one

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I dreamed of this last night Ron Howard in the thread everyones input has already turned their heads our way. My goodness we are so
    very impotant to this project , so please be careful not to sugest something stupid.OK?

The answer is within

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeremy Irons? With that accent?
    Sloth Love Chunk

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope for Viggo, if not him then Ed Harris. Either would make a great Roland I think.

My Mood
    In Love

or
    I dont know about you, but I may be falling in love <3

The answer is within

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    or
    I dont know about you, but I may be falling in love <3
    Well, as far as love goes, I'd have to stake a claim on Ed but I could live with Viggo as a consolation prize LOL!

John F. Kennedy Darth Pyros is on a distinguished road Darth Pyros's Avatar

Default moving to this thread :/

hey guys, my mind says these..

Roland-
    (it should be a time machined Clint Eastwood) but more likely Viggo Mortenson(if they makeup over his chin dimple, or for that true western feel Jeremy Irons. in the thread i started someone commented on Jeremy irons accent, he's a 5-star actor, he can get rid of his accent, no problem....the only problem i see with Viggo...is his lack of age behind his voice, when Roland speaks, it should sound like he's lived five lifetimes.

Eddie Dean-
    either Stephen Mayer or James Roday, whichever has the better ability to make themselves look like a junkie(I didn't even think of James Franco, he would be perfect, blows my ideas out of the water.)

Susannah dean-
    Rosario Dawson or Jada Pinket Smith, idk, maybe flip a coin? whichever can do a better job at being ghetto for the Detta Walker parts.

Jake Chambers-
    Macaulay Culkin from 12 years ago, or Freddy Highmore, although his face is a little too triangularly for me, he'd probably be the best talent wise.

Flagg-
    William Defoe, no doubts or ifs, or and/butts..as long as he doesn't smile his super big green goblin grin and just does a normal smile, he'd be the perfect man in black.(i think Neal would be a great flagg, but a better Walter.(magic, face changing, disguise, and such? idk, maybe im just crazy. lol Ben would be an excellent Flagg.

and for the voice of blaine-
    Anthony Hopkins(mostly because i wanna hear him do the little Blaine voice, but also because of his ability to sound so cold and lifeless.)

Along the Path of the Beam costanza will become famous soon enough

I'd like to see John Cullum play John Cullum.

My Mood
    In Love

Thats funny, is there really an actor by that name? *googles*

The answer is within

Along the Path of the Beam costanza will become famous soon enough

I remember him from Northern Exposure. Not sure what he's been in lately. He also read the audiobook for The Man in the Black Suit.
    I don't know if King had him in mind when he made the character but I think he'd do a great job. He is 80 years old though, so they better start shooting soon. lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast