Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: the DT movie thread

Gunslinger Apprentice blake316 is on a distinguished road blake316's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That would kick ass, we should make it on here!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

i call music!

Gunslinger Apprentice blake316 is on a distinguished road blake316's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I call wardrobe ..........oh shit!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake316 View Post
    Well yes in terms of legacy. Day Lewis is always intense to me Gangs Of New York and There Will Be Blood are amazing performances, his name will be more than comfortable in that company by the time his career is over, no doubt.
    Well, Gangs Of New York was a great film (I haven't seen the other film), but I don't see him or Viggo as equally intense as the others you mentioned. But, I mean it's all subjective I suppose. I just can't see it though.

All of us today can agree on one thing though; we'd rather they not make a DT movie at all.
    You should watch Eastern Promises. Viggo was pretty intense in that movie. But, like you said, it is all subjective.

Also, I would like to see the Dark Tower made into a set of movies even though I know it will not be as good as I hope. And, sorry, but the Palaver audio theater version wouldn't fulfill this need.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I found Roland.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, interesting.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I found Roland.

Who is he. I mean I could see it looking at the guy possibly, but I'd have to see him act.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't that Dylan McDermont or something like that? I think he was on one of those cop dramas.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Who is he. I mean I could see it looking at the guy possibly, but I'd have to see him act.
    After you respond to my PM.

*bats eyelashes*

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Done! Sorry, I was going to, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet this morning.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

My opinion is that guy looks too soft. (sorry)

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

We'll just torture him a little, feed a few fingers to lobstrosities, shoot at him alot; he'll toughen up. I'm sure he'll understand.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The guys name is Dylan McDermott.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001518/

I haven't seen anything of his. I saw his name mentioned by many others over at the IMDB forums/message boards. What do you guys think?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure. I'd still need to see something he's in.

Why the link to the Iraqi library?

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

I think they pretty boy look is throwing me off.
    I think he could be "toughened" up though...make him look more cowboyish and rugged.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

m'be.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    I think they pretty boy look is throwing me off.
    I think he could be "toughened" up though...make him look more cowboyish and rugged.
    I was thinking the same thing. And although his acting methods might be in question, there's no doubt that he bares a striking resemblance to Roland.

Brice - fixed it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Isn't that Dylan McDermont or something like that? I think he was on one of those cop dramas.
    Eek! I just saw this Erin, sorry!

Yes, you were right. He's also played a gunslinger before as well, although I don't know for which show.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, this may seem crazy at first, but I had a vision reading "Wolves Of The Calla" when they described Eddie. Flannel shirt, long hair pulled in a ponytail, jeans, total northeast attitude. How about Jason Mewes as Eddie? I could totallly see him over Adnodolini going "I'm gonna rip out your eyes and skullfuck that hole like it was Heather Locklear's asshole." LOL
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

Traveler rwk420 is on a distinguished road

Johnny Depp could do Roland. May not seem like an obvious answer, but the man just has a talent for taking odd roles and doing a really good job with them.

William Dafoe would definitely be my choice for Walter/Flagg. He was the Goblin in the first Spiderman movie. Theres a pic/ http://www.oconnells.fi/images/201.jpg

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by rwk420 View Post
    Johnny Depp could do Roland. May not seem like an obvious answer, but the man just has a talent for taking odd roles and doing a really good job with them.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

After saeing 3:10 to Yuma I think Christian Bale would make a great Roland...

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Johnny Depp???
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    Johnny Depp???
    it's not "old long tall and pretty."

Country
    Country Flag

Good call R_of_G

Johnny Depp may be a great actor but he definitely is not Roland.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast