Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Yea, just keep on thinking its my fault. And stay an inch or two outta kicking distan

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

:-: Yea, just keep on thinking its my fault. And stay an inch or two outta kicking distan

My first is a treat.

My second is Abel's defeat.

As a whole, I am sweet support.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

sugar cain
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing that this one is solvered ill change the icon
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Not quite solved.

There is the issue of support.

I was looking for candy cane (Cain)

But good enough!

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ah shit, sorry Jonner
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem. If I didn't work so much I could be here to tend it.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

do I get points for recognizing all of your riddle titles as Megadeth lyrics?
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...points for you.

As a matter of fact I will add this concept to future riddles of mine.