Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Dr. Demento Ends His 40 Year Old Radio Show

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Default Dr. Demento Ends His 40 Year Old Radio Show

Well hell.

I just don't think that YouTube is going be as good as Dr. Demento at finding the next "Fish Heads" or Weird Al.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HOLY SHIT! He's still around???!!!!! I dropped a LOTTTTTTTTTT of good acid listening to his old ass.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Torrance is on a distinguished road Jack Torrance's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. That is sad to hear. You have to call it quits sometimes.

~"Get out here and take your medicine."

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    HOLY SHIT! He's still around???!!!!! I dropped a LOTTTTTTTTTT of good acid listening to his old ass.
    Me too!

Precisely how much is a LOTTTTTTTTTTTT????
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HAHA! It was the 70's and there ain't much of that decade I can still remember

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

ROFL! Who didn't listen to Doctor Demento back in the day? Like ICry4Oy, I was sure he'd called it quits years ago. I remember, well maybe remember isn't quite the word, many nights with the doctor. That doctor, too, but this doctor.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    HAHA! It was the 70's and there ain't much of that decade I can still remember

For me it was the late eighties to early nineties. In roughly a two and a half year span I did more than most ever consider doing in a lifetime. If it were broken down into normal street doses (about 100 mics) a good solid guestimate would be 50-75,000 doses.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Worried

Brice, you just reminded me of this hysterical show by Bill Hicks:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFHU1X1PED4"]Drugs[/ame]

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

He is one of my favorite comics. I love him!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Worried

Maybe I wasn't getting good shit.
    There are not enough ROFLs for that comment given the context.

TOOL + Bill Hicks = Thirdeyegasm

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Indeed!

If you rescue me

Traveler Charyou Tree is on a distinguished road

I remember the great songs of the late 80's early 90's. "Boot To The Head", "Irving", "Yuppie Drone", "Dead Puppies(or Yuppies)" etc. Great show it was.