Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 872 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

looks really well made alright!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks im very happy!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan: isn't it just awesome

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    99p for a UK prook of Wolves of the Calla
    Sounds almost impossible. Was the postage $300??
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

BB looks cool. I'm kicking myself for not ordering one from CD!!!!

Brian...

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Nice find.....congrats.

Brian.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Postage was £3 if i remember correctly

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My first bookpremiere event this year 17.03.2011 Wolfgang Hohlbein

No other German Author, born after 1950 sold more books, more then 35 million.
    Most known and translated in other languages is Märchenmond - Magic Moon.

More then 2 Hrs. reading, q+a and signing...

He signed me 5 books, 4 of them are Leseexemplare/Arc´s.

Käptain Nemos Kinder Die Vergessene Insel Leseexemplar signiert
    Norg Im verbotnenen Land Leseexemplar signiert
    Das Avalon Projekt Leseexemplar signiert
    Hagen von Tronje Leseexemplar signiert

Indiana Jones Und das Geheimnis der Osterinseln signiert

Wolfgang Hohlbein + Heike Hohlbein
    Märchenmonds Kinder/Children of Magic Moon signed limited leather editon.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest acquisition:

Not especially rare, but it is kind of neat.

John

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one !

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is my latest acquisition:

This is the "blue lines" for the book according to Lilja and there is usually only one copy (occasionally there might be 2).
    Its the second Liljas library book i sent pictures of to lilja that he didnt knew it existed

Hopefully i can get this signed too

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

So you're the one that got that one! Congratulations!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you , now i just have to find the ARC for liljas library

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    Here is my latest acquisition:

This is the "blue lines" for the book according to Lilja and there is usually only one copy (occasionally there might be 2).
    Its the second Liljas library book i sent pictures of to lilja that he didnt knew it existed

Hopefully i can get this signed too
    For 72 Euro crazy cheap.....

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I thought i was gonna have to pay a lot more for it

I think my max bid was something like 260 dollars and i wasnt sure i was going to win the auction at all

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My max bid for that was $101.

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Alan: isn't it just awesome
    It is indeed my friend.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I scored a 2nd State "Salem" Lot for $325, which I was pretty happy with!!!!!!

See my "Collection Thread"!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Bill! I also got one recently.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A First Edition Salems Lot is the only King written book that I do not have! So far the ones I have found were too rich for my blood or too badly damaged. I saw one on ebay fairly cheap but it was a Library Edition in Very Bad condition. I am not a perfectionist but broken spine and torn up dust jacket and someones name inside are not what I am looking for.

Fortunately patience is one of my virtues! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered a traycased Knowing Darkness. Mine will come with a signed Dameron Dark Tower print.

I've never been treated so well by any publisher. The shipping would've been $125 to Canada so I chose to have it sent to a friend in Michigan. We had a falling out, I emailed Jerad and he offered to send it to me for $375 shipped. The book alone ended up costing 250.

(I'll probably end up sending him the actual postage once I have some money but that gesture was incredible).

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am working in webmarketing. SEO/SEM to be more precised. (SEO = Search Engine Optimisations, SEM = Search Engine Marketing = Google Adwords)

Well, in september i got a SEO certification, and today i got one in SEM :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I am working in webmarketing. SEO/SEM to be more precised. (SEO = Search Engine Optimisations, SEM = Search Engine Marketing = Google Adwords)

Well, in september i got a SEO certification, and today i got one in SEM :-)

Congrats!!!! Great Job and Good for you!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

$10 for a really old VG+ Salem's Lot BCE edition (smaller size) and it was SIGNED by Mr King himself!! Got it last year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 872 ... LastLast