Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 819 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

<-- has maxed out allowable eBay saved searches.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    <-- has maxed out allowable eBay saved searches.
    the limit of 100 is annoying :-/
    Glad i have 2 accounts
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have never saved any searches either.

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Arrived today:
    "Achtbaan" Limited HC
    "Gevangen" (Under the Dome) HC Limited, Numered; 120/750
    Thanks Bio!
    But now i need the other dutch limited too...
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Did they arrive in good condition? Photos please And yeah, you need the numbered Dutch DE BEPROEVING (THE STAND) but that one's hard to find and will cost you some $$... (that's the only Dutch King book I still want myself!)

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In PERFECT Condition!
    Great packaged!
    Mhm... One more Stand for my Collection... What is the price for this?
    pics comes this week but i have to wait for my new Digicam!
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Did they arrive in good condition? Photos please And yeah, you need the numbered Dutch DE BEPROEVING (THE STAND) but that one's hard to find and will cost you some $$... (that's the only Dutch King book I still want myself!)
    The last three ones which were for sale, in the last year, did go for an average of 125 euro (approx. $165).

Didn't see one for sale in the past 6 months.

(I still know the ISBN-number from memory...... 90-245-1340-4)

Country
    Country Flag

It's almost never for sale and copies usually go for anywhere between €100 and €200 (when there are several people bidding)... unfortunately. Niels has one, and Siep (Frik) as well; you can see it in their collection threads. It's a nice book...

*edit* Niels was faster and he knows the numbers better than I do

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the Info!
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I know where those two Dutch books went. Congratulations Chris.

If that Stand goes up for sale again be prepared for a little bidding war.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest non-King acquisition...

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, this DEFINITELY qualifies as a steal! I took a chance on this eBay auction...title just said Different Seasons, but fine print and description said signed but there was no picture. Saw this with about 4 hours left in the auction and took a chance and bid on it as I had a gut feel that a pertson from Maine was not likely running a scam here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

So for $49 I got a 1st edition Different Seasons, inscribed by King in the year of publication. The book itself is Fine with bright lettering on the spine. No bumps, bruises and the page block is very nice indeed. The DJ is probably VG+ but can be easily replaced. You'll see this one at Betts later on!

$49, I still can't believe it.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!! Congratulations!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice!

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just don't go and change your name to Barbara.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome.
    Now go get some signatures from Green Day.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps it was inscribed to Captain Dale "Barbie" Barbara....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

(You should be going, by the way.)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go with your gut, David!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Went to a "carboot sales" dedicated to old books.
    Some binding were AMAZING. I took some pictures.
    It is a shame that no such bindings are done nowadays. Some limited editions would be really nice.

Anyway, i got a french JAS for 10€ (half of the selling price). I only had the proof so got it.

And grabbed a FRANKENSTEIn (illustrated by Wrightson, introdued by King), 1st edition. Not in perfect condition, but quite good. 3€ ! A steal!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, not SO awesome deal, but for me very good. 60 Euro inkl. delivery from USA Something for my anthology collection.

Borderlands 5 sig lim 102/500
    Signed by Stephen King, Bev Vincent + 25 others.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something for my anthology collection.

Borderlands 5 sig lim 102/500
    Signed by Stephen King, Bev Vincent + 25 others.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats a nice looking book ... congrats!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on your S/L of BORDERLANDS 5!

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

a good week for joe hill stuff:
    signed 1st/1st stories

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 819 ... LastLast