Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 800 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool cover on that Carrie!! What printing is it? The Night Shift I have is a 13th printing with $19.95 on the jacket, from Doubleday. I have no info about these covers, It would be interesting to know how many different covers there are for these early books.
    A photo of the back...

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Here are a couple of photos I had handy showing THE SHINING and 'SALEM'S LOT alongside even later printings.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bob, you keep amazing us every single day
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Very cool cover on that Carrie!! What printing is it? The Night Shift I have is a 13th printing with $19.95 on the jacket, from Doubleday. I have no info about these covers, It would be interesting to know how many different covers there are for these early books.
    CARRIE is a 13th printing, 'SALEMS LOT is a 15th, THE SHINING is a 14th and NIGHT SHIFT is a 13th. As I said earlier I think there was only one printing of each in this format but I could be wrong on that.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Bob,...wish I had all four...
    More photos of NIGHT SHIFT...

Bob do all 4 have the same image on the back of the DJ?

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Awesome Bob,...wish I had all four...

Bob do all 4 have the same image on the back of the DJ?
    All four have the same photo of King on the back panel.

Keep looking on eBay. Eventually they will show up and you can get a complete set.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Another great deal.....

Well not exactly.

I was hoping to post another great find, but no such luck. When ordering it I knew it seemed to good to be true but I had to take the chance, the picture and description were correct.

When it arrived in the mail today I knew the package was way to small for what I ordered. For only $100 this is what I received today...

It is a BCE copy with no DJ and a former Owner's name "whited" out inside.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What was it supposed to be?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a Regulators hardcover.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice LineofEld is on a distinguished road LineofEld's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bought a nice hardcover Nightmares and Dreamscapes with a well cared for DJ at my local used bookstore this morning for $0.85. Nothing special, just a book. But I was proud!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    Well not exactly.

I was hoping to post another great find, but no such luck. When ordering it I knew it seemed to good to be true but I had to take the chance, the picture and description were correct.

When it arrived in the mail today I knew the package was way to small for what I ordered. For only $100 this is what I received today...

We're you expecting the s/l edition???

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Well not exactly.

We're you expecting the s/l edition???

It was supposed to be the Hodder & Stoughton Signed Limited Edition Desperation/Regulators.

I knew it was probabaly to good to be true but I had to take the chance in hopes of finding "That Awesome Deal." I will be getting my money back so I am not out anything but I sure would have loved to be able get those books for $100.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It was supposed to be the Hodder & Stoughton Signed Limited Edition Desperation/Regulators.
    FYI: Only Desperation was signed (on a bookplate) on this set.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

went to a little 2nd hand book store in waco texas a few years ago, scanned all the shelves and didn't find any thing... was on my way out the door and saw this copy of Rage sitting on a file cabinet behind the counter.

I asked the little old lady who owned the place how much she wanted for it.... she said she hadn't seen many of them around, so she wasn't really selling it.
    I said... if you were to decide to sell it.... how much would you sell it for.
    She says, well let me go do a little research on the computer, and went to the backroom. Of course I was like... so much for a good deal now... but she comes back in after a few minutes and says, I'll let you have it for 6 bucks.
    Me, being the cheap ass I am, while trying to keep from shaking," Does that include tax?"

she says yes and I get it for $6.00 . It's not in fine shape.... but hey, only 6 bucks..... though my soul is probably going to hell for taking the litte old lady ha ha.
    I'd feel bad, but she probably paid 25 cents for it in a trade, since most of the paperbacks she sold for 50 cents.
    Only thing I can figure out is that when she "researched it" she must have only found info. on the paperback copy of the bachman books.

anyway... this is probably my best deal... unlike wiz, I don't have friends here who send me signed/personalized-to-me King books...which has to be the best deal ever. If any of you decide you want to be my best friend though... I'll send you my address.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So...ummm...you'd have walked out on it if she said you had to pay the tax on it, right?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot to Ari for this:

A conversation with Novelist Stephen King 10 November 2009 The Times Center - Janet Maslin interviews Stephen King

The Talisman Bookmark Stephen King - Peter Straub - At last in Paperback!

The Stanley Hotel, the inspiration for Stephen Kings The Shining.
    Redrum Postcard + Redrum Beerlable Estes Park Brewery

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This arrived a couple days ago.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!!

Life is a garden...dig it!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Brice. Is there an equally cool story behind it?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! There's no story that I'm aware of. It's just something I bought from a friend here.

If you rescue me

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

For my birthday, my wife had this Whelan piece matted and framed. The drawing is an original sketch that was included with the limited edition of Knowing Darkness.

Two different views. Sorry for the flash.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That really works well, congrats!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jerome!

John

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

awesome Whelan piece!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Very nicely done, Jerome!. Love the frame and the mat combination.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 800 ... LastLast