Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 821 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,025 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!!!!!!
    Alex......
    Congrats on your win & prize, enjoy....

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    VERY NICE!

Here is what i got today

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First eds of french books by B.Werber (which invited me to meet him within the next few days to get the proof of his upcoming book), and the UK proof of FD,NS

I always thought that one of the story was called "hair extension" for some reason. it's "fair extension"
    Very nice indeed, Jeremy.
    Congratulations!

sk

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could we see that FDNS letter?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yep ok. Remind me that tomorrow, ok?

A quote from it : "i believe there is another man inside every man, a stranger..."
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Along the Path of the Beam kkemikk will become famous soon enough kkemikk's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was looking for a reading copy of Salem's Lot a few months back. I saw an auction for a fine condition book with no dust jacket. Price was 3 EUR including shipping.

When I got the package in the mail, it was surprisingly large. I was thinking the seller is little crazy to use so much wrapping material for the book.

When I oped the package I was like , since inside was the Centipede Press edition of the book.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's a great surprise kkemikk.

I've had plenty of awesome deals on King books over the years. Too many to mention.

Today I received the Collector's Edition of Under the Dome with a Cemetery Dance slipcase purchased off ebay for £30 ($46).

If I had bought them seperately from the US, the shipping costs alone to the UK would have been more than that.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kkemikk View Post
    I was looking for a reading copy of Salem's Lot a few months back. I saw an auction for a fine condition book with no dust jacket. Price was 3 EUR including shipping.

When I got the package in the mail, it was surprisingly large. I was thinking the seller is little crazy to use so much wrapping material for the book.

When I oped the package I was like , since inside was the Centipede Press edition of the book.
    Brilliant! So i guess that you are stilm looking for a reading copy? ^^
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kkemikk View Post

That's fantastic! 3 EUR that included shipping?!? I wonder how much the shipping alone was.

John

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are my 2 newest additions. Salem's Lot 1st edition book with a 3rd state dust jacket. Not to easy to find ! Has the un-clipped $7.95 price and Father Callahan correction on the flap. 2nd is one of the signature sheets from the S/L The Stand. Betts sold these just a short time ago and the buyer was kind enough to sell me one of the 3 he had.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Rusty!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Haul of the day :

Movie press kits of :
    Children of the corn, The Night Flier, Golden Years, Pet Sematary, Firestarter.Haven (thanks Pam for helping out with delivery outside of the USA!)

Today i met once again Bernard Werber (one of the most popular french author), which did invite me to come at his place to get the proof for his next book (publication date : 1st of october)

So we talked a wee bit about new technologies bla bla bla. Then he asked me how many proofs of his books i already have, and handed me the new one.
    He also gave me the one from his previous book. I thought i had it, but took it anyway (i am collecting his books, so...), and i was happily surprised, when, at home i realised that i only had the finished book!
    So today i got 2 of his proofs, from the man himself!

Too bad i forgot to ask him to sign any of those.... I guess that i'll go ask him to sign em at the book signing of the publication date

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Jeremy! A VERY nice haul!

John

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    <clip>

Movie press kits of : Haven (thanks Pam for helping out with delivery outside of the USA!)
    Happy to help out!

You have to get those Bernard Werber proofs signed, my friend!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, totally. Congrats, Jeremy!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest:

Blaze Manuscript proof B with $25 on the cover:

The Colorado Kid unbound proof, page 1 (with a sticky note from Charles Adai (sp?):

The Colorado Kid unbound proof, title page:

DT V Wolves of the Calla unbound proof:

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Great acquisitions, John. I've not see the unbound DT V before.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

John! Very cool.

Am I the only one who always gets a kick out of things marked "not for sale" !!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome adquisitions!! Congratulations!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably more than 3 EUR.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE John!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received Full Dark, No Stars UK proof #28

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John, Ari:

sk

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Ari. I'm still on the lookout for one.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

well done ari!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 821 ... LastLast