Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 788 1288 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    im not the best at doing pics either,did it work?
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 06-06-2010 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Reduced image to 800x600

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

oh christ!! thats big,sorry guys.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

and again!!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed Horns ARC

thx curt, that was pretty easy.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

sorry,trade edition.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Araknid01 View Post
    Earlier this year I read a few of his books and decided that I wanted to get together a complete first edition collection of his works. Here is my progress so far. Keep in mind I've only been collecting since March of this year (2010).
    That's a fantastic collection Araknid. Your postman must have a sore back!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking good Araknid! Maybe you could create a dedicated Collection thread like many of us have? All collections can be found here.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

When uploading to imageshack, use the resizing option to limit the picture to preferably 800x600 or at the most 1024x768.

Traveler Araknid01 is on a distinguished road

Default My collection

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely gorgeous copies!
    Are these 1st/1st editions??

sk

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Beautifull books Araknid01!!!
    You can't go wrong when doing business with David at Bett's...
    Please be aware that stacking books on there side can lead to spine lean. I had this happen to some of my collection that were stored in boxes on there side for a long period of time.

Great colletion....

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice collection! And welcome to the site. You are in the right place.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Araknid, those are perfect-looking copies of King's first five books! I'm actually envious, and I've been collecting much longer than you have, but then again, I'm satisfied with my book-club hardcovers of them (I do have a 1st of The Stand, though). You seem to be missing the hardcover of The Colorado Kid and The Green Mile, otherwise you've done extremely well if you only been collecting for a few months.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received a lot of items. Pics at night, but there are some nice things like a Gerald's Game ABA that I got for 32 bucks and the items I purchased at Betts (David, they arrived perfectly )
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Recieved : Bev Vincent's THE IlLUSTRATED STEPHEN KING COMPANION.

I only browse it quickly, but it seems really interesting, with LOTS of memorabilias!
    Thank you turtlex for your help... and thank you Bev, both for doing such a book (he says before reading it), and for the bookplate that i recieved today too!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default That awesome deal

Well...basically the idea is to post that deal you still can't believe, like grabbing a signed book for less than 10 dls (I remember Kenny grabbed a Bag of Bones pocket for an ammount like that one), or that copy of Rage which cost was only one dollar

I'll start with two deals in particular. One was a supposed gift edition of Insomnia which auction had the S/L picture of the book. Even when the seller said it wasn't signed, I bid and won...the S/L edition for 76 dls.

And the other was a pristine copy of Rage (US) for 26 dls S/H included...in a bookstore in Germany.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And here's the pic of what I got today

From left to right, up to down:

Gerald's Game ABA edition, Phantasmagoria #6, Entertainment weekly with King's collumn, Tv Guide with King's article, The Green Mile #2 proof, Playboy with "The word processor", Song of Susannah Arc, Under the Dome UK 1st, Needful things and Sleepwalkers' pins, Sleepwalkers t-shirt.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ari, you never cease to amaze me!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I scored a NF/NF 1st/1st of IT for $8 from our local used book store..White Pine Used Books, White Pine Tennessee..All there SK hardcovers are priced about $4 to $8, but its hard to find nice copies. I stop iin once a month to see whats new...

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That's a lot of good stuff! Congratulations.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got one of the inscribed Bag of Bones ARC's for $30 buy it now on ebay a couple of years back.

Traveler Araknid01 is on a distinguished road

They are all 1st/1st!

Thanks for the heads up on the spine lean. I'll be standing them upright again very soon (on my way to do it now actually....).

I just posted some pics up of The Gunslinger on my collection page.

I do need to get a few more things to complete my first set. In addition to what you said I need to find a copy of Danse Macabre. I actually have a lead on one of these right now things to another board member (jhanic). Thanks btw!

I really enjoy being on this message board. You all are very friendly and helpful. I hope to have a long stay here.

Have a great night,
    Eric

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

UK Bachman Books 1st/1st for £0.99
    Startling Mystery Stories mag with The Reaper's Image for $22
    Whispers 17/18 for $10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 788 1288 ... LastLast