Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: International purchasing and shipping help-Members assist each other

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Try this link - http://www.wga.org/writtenby/writtenbysub.aspx?id=900

(NOTE: To order a gift, or to order single issues, use the phone, e-mail, or downloadable form options.)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys,
    I'm probably being very optimistic in hoping I can get this for the price I want to pay, but hoping someone may be able to help me bid on SOD Vol1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

The seller doesn't accept bids from, or ships to, people from outside US. They can't accept questions either for me to ask that they accept my bid anyway.

I'm hoping someone may consider bidding $110 (maybe up to $125) for me, and then help in sending the book to me in NZ? As I said, I doubt I'll actually get the book for that low price anyway, but no harm in trying...

Thanks
    James

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If it doesn't work out, let me know. I may have an extra copy.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jerome. Will do

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone be able to help me out with an auction win, if possible I would like to get the item sent to your US address them sent on to the UK. Its only a small item (80g weight) and doesn't require a great deal of packaging.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Depends on what it's 80 grams of, Pete! They can send to my US APO here in Germany, then I can forward to the UK via Deutsch Post. Should be pretty cheap, between 6 & 10 euros, not sure about mailing rates from Germany to UK, but hell you're only up the road, shouldn't be that much.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the offer George but it has to be the US unfortunately. It's a old handheld console - a little Gameboy Micro, seller is being a bit of a sod about shipping outside of US. Knew I should have bought one on ebayUK, but there all 2nd hand here, no new models available.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

An APO is US! Just like shipping to New York, except seller would have to fill out a customs declaration ... but it is a US address! Why don't you PM with the auction info and I'll see if I can snag it for you.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    Would anyone be able to help me out with an auction win, if possible I would like to get the item sent to your US address them sent on to the UK. Its only a small item (80g weight) and doesn't require a great deal of packaging.
    I'd be happy to help.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    An APO is US! Just like shipping to New York, except seller would have to fill out a customs declaration ... but it is a US address! Why don't you PM with the auction info and I'll see if I can snag it for you.
    Cool, I didn't know how that worked, does the military forward stuff from the states to your German base then?. I'll contact the seller to see if he will sent to an APO.

Thanks for the offer RF!.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone who ships from the US to overseas destinations from time to time, have any idea what it might cost to ship a collectors set of UTD to New Zealand? I'm constantly looking to find a deal for this book, but majority of sellers will only ship to the US, so I'm hoping a kind sole will offer to help me once I know what shipping costs I'm looking at.

Cheers
    James

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Would anyone who ships from the US to overseas destinations from time to time, have any idea what it might cost to ship a collectors set of UTD to New Zealand? I'm constantly looking to find a deal for this book, but majority of sellers will only ship to the US, so I'm hoping a kind sole will offer to help me once I know what shipping costs I'm looking at.

Cheers
    James
    If I'm using the USPS site correctly, I come up with between $55 and $60 shipped in a large flat rate box - expected delivery in 6 to 10 days .... although many times it is longer than that .... I estimated 7 pounds in weight -- that easily changes depending on packaging
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Dolso, exactly what I was after.
    Also, PM sent.
    Cheers

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all,

I'm currently interested in a particular item at half.com (ebay company) that costs less than 5 dls, but I can't pay it via paypal as I do with ebay.com

If anyone can get it for me, I'll be very thankful. I can pay via paypal for all expenses.

Much appreciated!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

PM me. I will help..unless you need someone outside the USA.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Could anyone help me with this USA only auction? Been after one of these for ages and if some kind soul in the States could bid on my behalf and ship to me (if won of course) in the UK I would really appreciate it. Of course you will be reimbursed in full by me.

Thank you folks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...item3f0e8deb13

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Could anyone help me with this USA only auction? Been after one of these for ages and if some kind soul in the States could bid on my behalf and ship to me (if won of course) in the UK I would really appreciate it. Of course you will be reimbursed in full by me.

Thank you folks!

If you don't have anyone yet I'd be happy to help you Alan.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post

Thank you folks!

If you don't have anyone yet I'd be happy to help you Alan.

Thank you kindly, Adam. I'll send you a PM.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not totally unexpected since S&S did the same thing with UTD but it looks like the limited 11/22/63 is going to be US orders only.
    Anyone willing to help out one of your neighbors to the North? I could send beer, doughnuts or maple syrup in return...
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Gunslinger Apprentice sublimicals is on a distinguished road sublimicals's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone help me to acquire 11.23.63 US Limited? I can paypal you the cost plus shipping. These go on sale next week I believe
    I would be very grateful if someone can help me out since I'm in Canada

Scribner is really giving us international folks the shaft.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I could send beer, doughnuts or maple syrup in return...
    I love 100% Canadian Maple Syrup. Brough so much back home with me when we visted in 09.

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

I wonder if someone here on this forum,that not want/can buy 11.23.63, would like to enter the drawing for 11.23.63 US Limited and help me get a copy. And have it shipped international.
    Of course i will pay for all expenses.
    Please PM me. Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm also looking for someone who can participate i that lottery for me...
    I will pay for all expenses and add something more (I can add some Polish gadgets related to King)

If someone already has a sprare copy ordered please PM me
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello,

i've just discovered that a french fan of Stephen King, used the following service to purchase a limited 11/22/63 : http://www.viaddress.com
    It allows you to get a US adress to get your stuff delivered, and they transfer it back to you.

Free or charge (except for the shipping, of course)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Could have done with that a week or so ago! Thanks for posting
    Looks like a good site. I wonder if it's trustworthy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast