Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: International purchasing and shipping help-Members assist each other

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a VAST collection of Star Wars, Superhero and Movie Hallmark ornaments. They are MINT and in box... It is pretty cool but my collection focus has changed and I would rather have more King material than the collection. It $1000's worth! I am thinking about Ebay but do not sell... any thoughts on what I should do?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a VAST collection of Star Wars, Superhero and Movie Hallmark ornaments. They are MINT and in box... It is pretty cool but my collection focus has changed and I would rather have more King material than the collection. It $1000's worth! I am thinking about Ebay but do not sell... any thoughts on what I should do?
    Consign with a toy seller? Would they be considered in the toy market?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Consign with a toy seller? Would they be considered in the toy market?
    I do not think so... they would not be toys I wouldnt say.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have some pictures?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    You have some pictures?
    Yeah, the only one I have with me is this one. I have over $3K into it. I was thinking of using Ebay but only Canadians can see it... its a wonderful collection!! You wanna buy it? I would even trade for some King goodies

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Why can only Canadians see your auction Kris? If you list on eBay.com everyone should see it there no?

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have some pictures?
    Yeah, the only one I have with me is this one. I have over $3K into it. I was thinking of using Ebay but only Canadians can see it... its a wonderful collection!! You wanna buy it? I would even trade for some King goodies

;D no sorry, but i am in a couple of collectors / toy&movie / groups and can place them there.
    BUT what i need is a full list, some close ups and a price

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

These look like they are all from the Hallmark Keepsake collection. I count roughly 100 boxes there and average prices on ebay seem to be in the $10 - $20 range. This obviously does not include any rare items (i don't collect these, so i cant give an opinion on what's rare or not).

Here's an ebay link to see some in detail
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    These look like they are all from the Hallmark Keepsake collection. I count roughly 100 boxes there and average prices on ebay seem to be in the $10 - $20 range. This obviously does not include any rare items (i don't collect these, so i cant give an opinion on what's rare or not).

There are over a 100 yes. The only ones missing from the collection are the 15-18 released this year that are not in yet. They do sell anywhere from $10-$30. I have a few rare ones but most are not. I would like to get $1500 for the set. They are all in perfect condition as you see. My issues is my OCD... if I do not sell them I have to purchase another $350-$450 worth in about a month. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam Topo77 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Many thanks to Ralph for helping me again and again with shipping

THANK YOU!

Country
    Country Flag

There are over a 100 yes. The only ones missing from the collection are the 15-18 released this year that are not in yet. They do sell anywhere from $10-$30. I have a few rare ones but most are not. I would like to get $1500 for the set. They are all in perfect condition as you see. My issues is my OCD... if I do not sell them I have to purchase another $350-$450 worth in about a month. lol
    as i said, drop me a list and i will publish it

Country
    Country Flag

as i said, drop me a list and i will publish it
    All I have is the pictures... I will have to put a list together brother. Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Can anyone in the UK help me PLEASE? There is a book I want but they won't sell outside the UK.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Can anyone in the UK help me PLEASE? There is a book I want but they won't sell outside the UK.
    PM sent
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I really should know better but I'm looking for some help with buying a few books from filip1 on eBay. I'll gladly pay for the time and effort. I have a US shipping address so there is no additional paperwork, just slap a new mailing address and off it goes.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I really should know better but I'm looking for some help with buying a few books from filip1 on eBay. I'll gladly pay for the time and effort. I have a US shipping address so there is no additional paperwork, just slap a new mailing address and off it goes.
    I'm glad to help. Send me a PM with whatever you need.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying to send a package to Sebastion (Priest) in Austria. What carrier recommendation do you have? UPS is in the neighborhood of $250. USPS seem to be the lowest so far at about $47. I don't have much experience with overseas shipping.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I like USPS Priority Mail Express International. It provides tracking, delivery confirmation and $200 of insurance. It's also a little faster, and a little more expensive, than Priority Mail International.

If you have PayPal then I would recommend you use them to buy the shipping. https://www.paypal.com/shipnow

You will need to fill out the Customs Declarations. Make sure to mark it as a gift. Insurance won't pay out more than declared.

The postage and Customs Declarations will print out four pages. Make sure you sign & date the first three. (The fourth is yours) The first has the postage. Place all three, in order, in a customs envelope. (Available at the PO)

Fill out a Priority Mail address label and place it on the box. Secure the customs envelope over the address label. They will use the paperwork in the customs envelope to deliver the package. The address label in a little insurance in case they loose the paperwork. I like to fold the end of the customs envelope slightly over the edge of the box. That makes it less likely that the paperwork will fall out.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Tomorrow's Sarasota Herald-Tribune will include a non-fiction piece by SK in the art section. If anyone in the area could get a copy for me I'd appreciate it a lot. I can pay via Paypal and S/H would be to Miami, FL.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Somebody here from South-Nevada ?
    Vegas area - by chance ?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I am four hours away........
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Somebody here from South-Nevada ?
    Vegas area - by chance ?
    I believe Shannon lives and works in Las Vegas.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hooters?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Hooters?
    At one time he mentioned (I hope I am correct), working at a Denny's restaurant that was the #1 in sales worldwide.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast