Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: International purchasing and shipping help-Members assist each other

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Does anyone know if they have the recent issue of the MAD magazine (with Pennywise on the cover) nearby?
    And how much would be the shipping to France?

The only copies I can find online would cost me about $40 but I would have prefered to pay less for this, if possible

Thanks

Up, thanks
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone here a Zelle user? I might need some help.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am. Anyone who has a bank account with Wells Fargo has access to Zelle through them

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I am. Anyone who has a bank account with Wells Fargo has access to Zelle through them

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Hey-
    Thanks for replying. I was trying to figure out how to use it for a transaction, but i have since determined that both users need to have an account with US banks, which i don't - stupid Canadian banks.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know I have been rather absent, but can anyone pick me up a UK 1st and W.H. Smith of If It Bleeds? Purdy please?

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I know I have been rather absent, but can anyone pick me up a UK 1st and W.H. Smith of If It Bleeds? Purdy please?
    Same request from me, please? Due to COVID shipping restrictions, they are not available for overseas orders.

Please PM me if you can help.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Same request from me, please? Due to COVID shipping restrictions, they are not available for overseas orders.

Is that true of Book Depository, Peter? You can't get the WHSmith there but should be able to get the trade edition.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have a few IF IT BLEEDS coming from The Book Depository, including an international edition. I got a notice saying one of them is on its way, but those don't always pan out.
    I'm on the lookout for the W.H. Smith edition too.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I have a few IF IT BLEEDS coming from The Book Depository, including an international edition. I got a notice saying one of them is on its way, but those don't always pan out.
    Is the international the PB, Steve?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    No, I think it's a hardcover, Export Edition, sorry, I should have looked at my notes! Have 4 coming; paperback, large print, hardcover and Scribner Export Edition. I just took a chance and ordered them all.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Is that true of Book Depository, Peter? You can't get the WHSmith there but should be able to get the trade edition.
    Thanks for suggesting this, Brian! I looked yesterday and it said it was "Out of Stock due to high demand", but it looks like it's available now. I hope I get a first printing.

Still hoping to pick up the WHSmith edition from someone here, in preference to eBay ...
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

No, I think it's a hardcover, Export Edition, sorry, I should have looked at my notes! Have 4 coming; paperback, large print, hardcover and Scribner Export Edition. I just took a chance and ordered them all.
    Gotcha. I believe you usually get the UK Airport edition and Australian edition from folks here.

Thanks for suggesting this, Brian! I looked yesterday and it said it was "Out of Stock due to high demand", but it looks like it's available now. I hope I get a first printing.

Still hoping to pick up the WHSmith edition from someone here, in preference to eBay ...
    Most welcome! Hope if works out for you. Steve is the expert but I believe you can preorder from them also. So you'll be ready next time.

I didn't preorder because I'm a cheapskate . The price often goes down on release day.

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't preorder because I'm a cheapskate . The price often goes down on release day.
    Gotcha.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I’ve got some spares, so drop me a pm and I’ll get one of each packed up for you
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I’ve got some spares, so drop me a pm and I’ll get one of each packed up for you
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, there appears to be a paperback variant of the purple WH Smith Collector's edition being released here in Australia soon. The book itself is listed as cheap, but shipping won't be so cheap from Australia. PM me if you want me to sort a copy for you and I'll see what I can do under Covid lockdown conditions...

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

UK members, are there any import fees/taxes/tarrifs/VAT for books? Had this question from a potential ebay buyer. From what I could find, books are supposed to be exempt from any import costs.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    UK members, are there any import fees/taxes/tarrifs/VAT for books? Had this question from a potential ebay buyer. From what I could find, books are supposed to be exempt from any import costs.
    No import taxes or VAT on books in the UK. (Printed Papers)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So far.
    Wait til the end of brexit
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    It seems Australia sure does get nailed. Speaking to a gentleman there about a purchase and it's crazy the amount of money he could potentially have to pay in taxes, etc.

Country
    Country Flag

NEED HELP

Can someone in the USA please recieve a book for me (probably next month or october) and forward it to me in France?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure.
    Might be cheaper if you get east coast help.

Country
    Country Flag

Done, thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast