+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: International purchasing and shipping help-Members assist each other

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Does anyone know if they have the recent issue of the MAD magazine (with Pennywise on the cover) nearby?
    And how much would be the shipping to France?

The only copies I can find online would cost me about $40 but I would have prefered to pay less for this, if possible

Thanks

Up, thanks
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone here a Zelle user? I might need some help.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am. Anyone who has a bank account with Wells Fargo has access to Zelle through them

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I am. Anyone who has a bank account with Wells Fargo has access to Zelle through them

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Hey-
    Thanks for replying. I was trying to figure out how to use it for a transaction, but i have since determined that both users need to have an account with US banks, which i don't - stupid Canadian banks.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22