Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: FOREIGN Stephen King Comics

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default FOREIGN Stephen King Comics

Hey everybody,

Some of us arent living in the US or the UK, and some people enjoy the foreign comics. (eg : turtlex)

Instead of creating a thread in the catalog per item, i thought that we could just use this thread for ALL the foreign King comics.

Do you guy?

I've recieved : LA TOUR SOMBRE, tome 7
    Which is the 7th french collection of the Dark Tower. The series are cut differently : 2-3 stories per book.

====

I should soon recieve a review copy of LE FLEAU 2 (second book for THE STAND). Same here, different cut.

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Nice!! Great idea.

I love the foreign comics, for sure. Getting them is a challenge ( and sometimes very pricey ) but worth it, for me!

I have a couple of them on the King Comics Catalog ... of course, now I see I am missing the Stand ones.

Some of the French and Finnish Versions

Italian Versions

Norwegian Hardcover
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Gay

I thought it would be cool to post some of the foreign covers ... details are in the King Comics Catalog section...

From Norway ... the Gunslinger Born Hardcover

From Finland ... the Gunslinger Born Hardcover

From Finland ... the Long Road Home Hardcover

From France ... Gunslinger Born Box Set of Hardcovers

From Italy ... Long Road Home

From Italy ... Gunslinger Born

From Italy ... Treachery

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Traveler GuitarGod19 is on a distinguished road

Default John Farson

What ever happened to John Farson after the battle of jericho hillÉ does it explain it in the gunslinger comics.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarGod19 View Post
    What ever happened to John Farson after the battle of jericho hillÉ does it explain it in the gunslinger comics.
    It hasn't yet. I wouldn't be surprised if it was dealt with in future comics though.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger Born hardcover in Hungarian.

I couldn't buy it when it was published and now it's not available anymore. I wouldn't have thought that there are so many DT junkies out there in Hungary. I am shocked.

Roland would have understood.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Der Dunkle Turm 1- Der Revolverman - The Gunslinger Born- publisher Splitter 240 Pages GERMAN HC

Der Dunkle Turm 2 - Der lange Heimweg -The long road Home - publisher Splitter 240 Pages GERMAN HC incl. all varriant covers

Der Dunkle Turm 3- Verrat - Treachery - publisher Splitter 240 pages GERMAN HC

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Revolverman! Heh. I guess some words are difficult to translate.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

France:

The dark tower 8(september)
    The stand 3 (october)

Covers on my website (my signature, in the calendar : on the right side)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Polish edition of Gunslinger Born

My Mood
    Gay

Hey All -

If possible, please post links where you got the comics!

I know, here in the US, it's not easy, but I've been able to go through non-US sites and get the hardcovers. So far I only have a few, but I really would love those you have posted above!

Links? Anyone? Please?!?

Country
    Country Flag

OK, its definitely doing my headin.
    The french publisher publishes the graphic novels (ok), and every so often, they publish a set of a few books in a slipcase.

I was lucky enough to find the slipcase 1-2-3 on ebay, years ago... and i just discovered that there are also sets of 4-5 and soon of 6-7-8...

Cant afford buying the sets too, and dont have place anyway...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

ROAD RAGE German
    Seiten:100
    Format: Softcover
    Original-Storys: Road Rage
    Autor: Stephen King, Joe Hill | Zeichner: Chris Ryall
    Preis: 12,95 €

http://www.paninicomics.de/road-rage-i8481.html

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

DAS CAPE - German
    Erscheint am: 19.02.2013
    Seiten: 132
    Format: Softcover
    Original-Storys: Joe Hills The Cape
    Autor: Joe Hill, Jason Ciaramella | Zeichner: Zach Howard
    Preis: 16,95 €
    Verlag: Panini

http://www.paninicomics.de/joe-hill-das-cape-i9203.html

Last edited by Stockerlone; 02-09-2013 at 11:55 PM.