Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Blockade Billy

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Seriously? what about cricket? a sport where the men stop for tea... HMMM. not very manly either im afraid
    Yeah your'e 100% right. As a Scotsman, cricket is the girliest sport ever.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I have both versions.

While we are on this subject, I think this story is the worst thing King has ever done. I'm from the UK and think baseball is the girliest sport ever!
    Of course you do!!!! Now "sit the frig down, William Wallace" !!!!! LOL LOL LOL J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm ashamed to admit, I haven't read it yet. Today I will.

sk

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I happen to like cricket, the thing i don't understand is why in American football you have to wear all that protection, be a real man and play rugby

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I happen to like cricket, the thing i don't understand is why in American football you have to wear all that protection, be a real man and play rugby
    I know!, it's unbelievable to any Brit looking at those American Footy players all padded up like that.

I mean the injury rates for rugby and NFL are similar to each other so either all that bulk isnt doing any good at all in protecting the players or the NFL players are all just super wusses who get injured by tripping over a blade of grass.

Can you imagine a NFL star having to take part in a rugby scrum without all his Iron Man power armour kit, he'd be scared shitless.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Seriously? what about cricket? a sport where the men stop for tea... HMMM. not very manly either im afraid
    Lol.

It's just such a long game, the poor chaps need to have a rest halfway through. I remember when I used to listen to Sportnews when I was a kid and they would say the match at Edgebaston has just been halted due to bad light. When I was young I had no clue what they meant by 'bad light', I didn't realise that half the grounds were built in the stone age without any floodlights to play under.

But I think Rounders is the girliest sport ever ain't it?, because it ummm made for girls I think lol.

I didnt mind BB as that was only a novella that could have only taken King a weekend to write but I was gutted when King came out with that Faithful book, I was all HEY A NEW KING BOOK WOOHOO!, talk about deflated when I realised it was about one of the most boring subjects he could possible chose to write about. Man, I wish Red Sox hadn't won that year, the time he spent writing that thing he could have spent on writing a real novel!.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I know!, it's unbelievable to any Brit looking at those American Footy players all padded up like that.

I mean the injury rates for rugby and NFL are similar to each other so either all that bulk isnt doing any good at all in protecting the players or the NFL players are all just super wusses who get injured by tripping over a blade of grass.

Can you imagine a NFL star having to take part in a rugby scrum without all his Iron Man power armour kit, he'd be scared shitless.
    Actually I'm an american and it's always seemed kinda' silly to me too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I just can't stand football. Now Hockey, that's a real sport. You even get to throw your gloves off and beat the crap out of another guy if he pisses you off.... lol.

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe there worried a player will sue the team if he gets injured and they didn't provide him with adequate protection. Here we have all these horrendous health and safety rules now, a few months back this guy drown in a lake in a park as he'd had a fit or something when he was feeding the ducks and the Firemen weren't allowed to wade into this three feet of water because they didn't have the special safety equipment with them. I mean come on!, I'd be ashamed to be a Firemen if I had stood there and done jack shit to help.

Our kids aren't even allowed to play conkers at school anymore, getting rapped on the fingers with a conker helps toughen you up man!. God only knows how this generation of pansies our schools are trying to create are gonna cope in the real world.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I just can't stand football. Now Hockey, that's a real sport. You even get to throw your gloves off and beat the crap out of another guy if he pisses you off.... lol.
    That's how all sports should be

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell yeah! Full contact golf and tennis.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Just like Tiger's wife "defending the hole" with a nine-iron!!!!! "Tiger approaches the green with his pitching wedge and Ms. Woods goes to the bag for a Driver"!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I like it when I watch a great fight and then a hockey game breaks out. Hockey is the reason I know blood bounces on ice.
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Just like Tiger's wife "defending the hole" with a nine-iron!!!!! "Tiger approaches the green with his pitching wedge and Ms. Woods goes to the bag for a Driver"!!!!!!!

I guesss it's the caddy's job to block.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I would watch a lot more sports if it were like that.

I guess it's the caddy's job to tackle.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would watch a lot more sports if it were like that.

I guess it's the caddy's job to tackle.
    Oh, absolutely!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Please get back on topic.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Please get back on topic.
    Yes sir, El Jefe!!!!

Blockade Billy really bit the big one!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10