Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fave Female Protagonist + Female Characters Discussion

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    Jenna is my favorite.
    She remains mysterious from beginning to end. <...>
    This is exactly the reason why she is my least favorite.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Well although I didn't really love the book as a whole, My favorite female protagonist is probably Dolores Claiborne. I just saw her as a no nonsense, tough woman, who saw what had to be done, and methodically carried it out without fear.
    I have to say I had to think about the question for a minute, but looking over his books on the shelf Dolores Claiborne jumped out at me.

Unlike Browning, I loved this book. I do agree with his reason for her being my favorite character though. She reminds me of my mom really. Sees the problem and does what needs to be done.

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    I want to venture a guess that the only female protagonist King has created who won't raise much difference in opinions here is Elizabeth Eastlake from Duma Key.
    I would have said Dolores Clairborne first, but I really liked Elizabeth from Duma Key as well. Maybe because it was fresh on my mind.
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Traveler Zone88 is on a distinguished road Zone88's Avatar

sadie dunhill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2