Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Auction #19-UK First Edition Horns Signed by Joe Hill

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Auction #19-UK First Edition Horns Signed by Joe Hill

Auction #19
    UK First Edition Horns
    Signed by Joe Hill

Auction Link

One hangover-headache morning, Ig Perrish gropes his forehead and discovers “a pair of knobby, pointed protuberances.” As he proceeds to stumble through the day, person after person he encounters, including the nurse and doctor he consults about the horns, tell him things about their desires and intentions that they should keep to themselves, and whenever he touches someone, he instantly knows their darkest secrets. Most disconcerting, he finds out that virtually everyone thinks that, lack of evidence notwithstanding, he really did sexually assault and murder his lover since high school, Merrin Williams, almost exactly a year ago.

Auction begins: 5/4/10

Opening Bid: $50.00
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

This includes a copy of the event ticket and shipping to anywhere in the world!!!!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks tito, this is a seriously cool donation.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Thanks tito, this is a seriously cool donation.
    No problem .. oh and the dust jacket is protected with a broad art cover!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats SkippyD023 ... if you could please pm me your address and i will sort the rest!

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM Sent.

Thanks for donating the book to the auction. I am glad I was able to win this and help out the fundraiser.