Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dolan's Cadillac (2009)

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Default Dolan's Cadillac (2009)

Dolan's Cadillac IMDB

Tom Robinson (Wes Bentley), a once peaceful, law-abiding school teacher, has turned into an obsessed, vengeance machine, intent on killing the man who murdered his wife (Emmanuelle Vaugier) -- ruthless Las Vegas mob boss James Dolan (Christian Slater). But to do so, Robinson must infiltrate the dangerous underworld, and devise a diabolical plan that will bury Dolan once and for all.

Directed by: Jeff Beesley
    Screenplay by: Richard Dooling

Staring: Christian Slater, Wes Bentley, Emmanuelle Vaugier

Last edited by Heather19; 06-04-2014 at 11:04 AM.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

This is on Netflix watch instantly right now, but the sound is wonky. It plays fine during the opening credits, but it becomes muffled and intermittent as soon as the movie starts.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep - I tried to watch it, too, and ended up reporting it to Netflix. Grrr...

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

You're not missing much...it's a horrible movie.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Not as horrible as it should be.

Actually, it was semi-decent. I rented it from redbox for $1. Wes Bentley didn't work as the lead, so there wasn't really much hope for the film, but it was still worth a buck to see the story played out. I give it 2 stars.

My Mood
    Worried

Hehe. Thanks guys.

path, I thought the same thing. I did try to watch it for about 10 minutes to see if the sound would level out, and I didn't like what I saw during that time. He just does not ring true to me either.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, he fits a little better in the brooding, vengeful later parts, which I think is why he was cast, but he's supposed to be happy and normal in the beginning... and that's not there at all.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Just noticed this is making a run on Hulu+ right now. Will have to give it a try tonight.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

+ Reply to Thread