Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Tower filmed adaptaion?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 75.44%
  • No

28 24.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 254 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 6338

Thread: The Dark Tower series filmed adaptation

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

How about Thomas Dekker for young Roland?

Spoiler:

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

wow, those are super huge

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If you want to fix the size, you can either put spoiler tags around them, or upload them into Photobucket and resize them.

I've always kinda liked Thomas Dekker! He was really good in The Sarah Connor Chronicles...I could see it. The only problem is that he might be too old. If they use the correct ages in the books, he is already about 10 years older than that. But, he looks fairly young, on the other hand....it could work

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pond View Post
    If you want to fix the size, you can either put spoiler tags around them, or upload them into Photobucket and resize them.

I've always kinda liked Thomas Dekker! He was really good in The Sarah Connor Chronicles...I could see it. The only problem is that he might be too old. If they use the correct ages in the books, he is already about 10 years older than that. But, he looks fairly young, on the other hand....it could work
    Thank you for telling me how to resize.

He is kind of old; however, they usually don't want to hire teenagers for teenage parts because of all the extra hoops such as insurance and labor laws. He has kind of a baby face. Roland was 14 years old when he passed his test, I'm not sure how old he was when he was sent to hambry though.

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

0+5+1+7+2+0+1+3 = 19

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

“There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If they make the movie with things like ratings and who there audience is it'll be a shame.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler Navius is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nocny View Post

0+5+1+7+2+0+1+3 = 19

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    If they make the movie with things like ratings and who there audience is it'll be a shame.
    It's meant to be rated R, but I can live with PG 13... if it goes PG I'll be livid... I am trying to contemplate what a G rated DT would be like....

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    It's meant to be rated R, but I can live with PG 13... if it goes PG I'll be livid... I am trying to contemplate what a G rated DT would be like....
    Probably animated, with Oy as the main character.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pond View Post
    Probably animated, with Oy as the main character.
    Sign me up!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another person who would be good in DT is Kandyse McClure. She would be perfect as Susannah. She was the crazy death row person from Person's Unknown. Did a great job.
    Oh my God. Heather would just about die!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    Another person who would be good in DT is Kandyse McClure. She would be perfect as Susannah. She was the crazy death row person from Person's Unknown. Did a great job.
    Oh my God. Heather would just about die!
    Heather? Hmmm.... I'm missing something...

Along the Path of the Beam HellBeast is on a distinguished road HellBeast's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nocny View Post

0+5+1+7+2+0+1+3 = 19
    1) Well done for noticing, shows how obsessed we Tower Junkies are to calculate everything to see if it's 19 hahaha.

2) OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

How about Neal McDonough for the MIB?

Along the Path of the Beam HellBeast is on a distinguished road HellBeast's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How about Neal McDonough for the MIB?

My word... he IS Walter. Get him in a black hooded cloak and he's Walter. Nicely done!! You have my support

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Now we just need to campaign!

Country
    Country Flag

We'll get t-shirts, posters, a facebook group, the world will know of our vision!
    "Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!" - Lion-O, noble Lord of the Thundercats

Along the Path of the Beam Doe is on a distinguished road Doe's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HL mentioned Clive Owen....Anyone else think he could be the most awesome Roland?

He even has how I always imagned Rolands accent. well sort of

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not feeling too good about NBC, tbh. Would have preferred something like AMC or a premium channel like HBO or Showtime.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Traveler the dalinean is on a distinguished road

You're worried about the caliber of the special effects (with NBC), or is it other issues?

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

For me, i'm worried NBC will have to cut a lot out, or tame it down, to make it appropriate for network television. Where as HBO could get away with much more.
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by velcro_fly View Post
    For me, i'm worried NBC will have to cut a lot out, or tame it down, to make it appropriate for network television. Where as HBO could get away with much more.
    I think NBC can handle it. I worry about how the ratings will be though. I don't see it being a popular series, and we all know what happens to unpopular series.....

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

But cancellation is a better fate than bastardization, isn't it?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

YES

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 254 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast