View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Tower filmed adaptaion?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

82 76.64%
  • No

25 23.36%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 206 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 5142

Thread: The Dark Tower series filmed adaptation

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now that the poster has been unveiled, a trailer won't be far behind.

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Now that the poster has been unveiled, a trailer won't be far behind.
    Erect phalanges crossed.

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

The image has been pulled from Instagram. Glad you guys captured it.

I like it!
    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

"I am eternal, child! I am the eater of worlds! And of children! And you are next! "

See what's in my eBay store!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo has much to be proud of pablo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, pablo
    “Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

David Hume, A Treatise of Human Nature

Citizen of Gilead Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got goosebumps....

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want to get the poster so I can frame it, and frame it in a way so it can easily be flipped around just to screw with people when they come over.

Citizen of Gilead wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new poster scans with the Sombra app. Nothing particularly special, but FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    DT II Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    The new poster scans with the Sombra app. Nothing particularly special, but FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well....

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Gunslinger Apprentice Lilja will become famous soon enough Lilja's Avatar

I think they need to do something new with it. That thinny have been used to much. Give us something like that rose.

Lilja

Chief Haven Foundation Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

South of Dick & RF, West of Terry. Long way from, Tim!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought this write up on the poster was worth a read........................

The "Movie Maven" is a huge TDT fan as well.

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

CAUTION! : IRRITANT! Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon is a name known to all Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I want to get the poster so I can frame it, and frame it in a way so it can easily be flipped around just to screw with people when they come over.

Excellent idea! And lace their brownies first!
    “Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous.”

David Hume, A Treatise of Human Nature

Citizen of Gilead wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lilja's Library posted a picture of the poster in an actually movie theater, which also confirms the poster we saw was cropped a bit.

http://www.liljas-library.com/article.php?id=5405
    Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    DT II Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

John F. Kennedy Argie is on a distinguished road Argie's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So i'm gonna make a wild guess and say there was no DT trailer attached to Sony's LIFE. Right?

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know where and when these might be sold? A collector perhaps?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick is a name known to all Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it doesn't seem as though there was a trailer attached to Life. It should come soon, but it seems like they would have.

Oh, I'm goin' slap happy! I'm goin' slap slap happy! Slappity slapping ya, teachin' ya a lesson for comin' in my house!

Glad O' War fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive

So CinemaCon is going on in Las Vegas as we speak and there is a strong belief among many internet dwellers that Sony plans to unveil the Dark Tower trailer within the next 48 hours.
    Do you know who he is? Who he really is?

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    So CinemaCon is going on in Las Vegas as we speak and there is a strong belief among many internet dwellers that Sony plans to unveil the Dark Tower trailer within the next 48 hours.
    I was thinking the same thing with Ceasers Palace jammed with all things movies
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Does anyone know where and when these might be sold? A collector perhaps?
    Keep checking eBay, I was able to purchase one over this past weekend.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I saw a photo that showed a DT movie poster on display there.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad O' War fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm down.

What I really want tho is that Dark Tower hat that Elba has been seen sporting around.

Do you know who he is? Who he really is?

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I bid on that exact posting, just waiting on confirmation.

Country
    Country Flag

Trailer was shown at Cinema-Con. Reception from 99% of fans on Twitter is a good sign.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...nemacon-988922

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 206 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast