Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Tower filmed adaptaion?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 75.44%
  • No

28 24.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 254 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 6338

Thread: The Dark Tower series filmed adaptation

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Dyson View Post
    Win or lose, I stand by my prediction that Winnick is going to play a twinner.
    I think that's a losing proposition -- I'm fairly confident she's playing
    Spoiler:
    Jake's mother

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Spoiler:
    Jake's mother
    Is it still a secret?
    I thought it was raveled in July on Entertainment Weekly

Both film and novel also include a lot of Jake’s life in New York, with Vikings actress Katheryn Winnick playing the boy’s mother, who fears the visions her son is having about a gunslinger, a Man in Black, and an ethereal Tower are signs of a psychological breakdown.
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Spoiler:
    Jake's mother
    A twinner in addition to that role.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1025118

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

An update for the SOMBRA ORG iPhone app is now available
    >>> https://www.reddit.com/r/stephenking..._just_updated/

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And Hodder has apparently added a version of CHARLIE THE CHOO CHOO on the UK amazon.
    PLanned for july of 2017, so right with the movie
    >>> https://www.amazon.co.uk/Charlie-Cho...&tag=csk-uk-21

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Any info on what you can do after the update?

Lilja

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Any info on what you can do after the update?

Lilja
    I'm pretty sure this dude visits this site or someone from here gives him info

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/12/...psychic-or-not

Country
    Country Flag

"Hodder Children’s Books, part of the Hachette Children’s Group, announces the acquisition of Charlie the Choo-Choo by Beryl Evans. Fans of Stephen King will recognise Charlie the Choo-Choo, which features in his adult series The Dark Tower (published by Hodder and Stoughton) as a fictional children’s book.

A beautiful limited edition slipcase of Charlie the Choo-Choo will publish on 15th December 2016 and includes a numbered and signed print by Beryl Evans. Copies will be available to buy from Waterstones. A hardback picture book edition will follow in the wider trade in July 2017 to tie in with the release of The Dark Tower film starring Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey."

>>> https://www.waterstones.com/book/cha.../9781444939880

"A beautiful limited edition slipcase of 'Charlie the Choo-Choo', a children's book written by the bestselling author Stephen King as 'Beryl Evans'. Includes a numbered and signed print by 'Beryl Evans'. Only 1,000 copies available."

£20

Who sign those : Steve as Beryl Evans or a fake Beryl Evans?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone posted the login/password to the employee section of the updated Sombra app.

https://twitter.com/sean_oconnell/st...11003063635968

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fanta...om-the-a147387

Must...have more...grey matter juice...to...slake the thirst.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's already my new cell phone wallpaper.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those who collect Funko Pops it was announced they're going to be making some for DT. I'd guess we're at least getting Roland, Walter and Jake.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

can't wait to see em!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Hm. It appears that Sony's CEO made an announcement about the The Dark Tower trailer premiering on Christmas. Could this still hold true?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Links or it didn't happen.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Links or it didn't happen.
    Okay, around Christmas time, but...

http://screenrant.com/dark-tower-mov...ase-christmas/

Chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment Motion Picture Group, Tom Rothman spoke with Collider about several projects that the studio is currently hard at work on – most notably, its Marvel Studios co-production Spider-Man: Homecoming and the sci-fi drama/thriller Passengers – and also revealed that the first official trailer for The Dark Tower should arrive just in time for the 2016 winter holiday season.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, old news, actually.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Yes, old news, actually.
    Granted, but I wonder if it will continue to come to pass in light of an unfinished trailer being leaked.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Wow, she lost me in the first five seconds. That voice and those expressions...goddamn.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

I love Grace!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure her opinions are fine. But the way she goes from wincing to bulging eyes with to way she her voices goes really deep to high to accentuate words reminds me of this https://youtu.be/WDpipB4yehk?t=54s I just can't look at or listen to it and take her seriously because of it lol. She speaks like she's reading a children's story.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

https://twitter.com/SonyPictures/sta...47170249142272 , to be specific.

At least we were given something. May it whet our appetites until a trailer proper.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 254 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast