Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Tower filmed adaptaion?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 75.44%
  • No

28 24.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 254 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 6338

Thread: The Dark Tower series filmed adaptation

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    WHen I go to the online sit sombra group.com I get a grey blank screen...wth? But I have downloaded the app and scanned various images from kings Facebook page that show the portal and play todash chimes. I also got the magazine and found the rose and heard it's beautiful music (: any idea on how to log into the employees only portion of the sombra group app?
    Login: Sking
    Password: Todash

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

It's telling me sombra is undergoing maintenance �� Boooo!!

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Default Sombra

There goes my summer.....
    Stephen King Wantlist: Ubris, Dt2 #768; SDreams1 #543 - Thankee-Sai

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys know the images are 3-D, right?

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They are 2D. They give the illusion of 3D, but so far I haven't had a rose literally jump out from my phone (good thing as I'd probably be pricked by a thorn).

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, I'll restate: They're 2-D in such a way that you can circle them like a dome and see the image from all those different continuous perspectives giving an illusion of three dimensions when viewed through your device's screen. Just like looking at something through a window in real life, such as the inside of a TMSG. It doesn't jump through the barrier, but still appears to be three-dimensional no matter how you move around.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Ok, I'll restate: They're 2-D in such a way that you can circle them like a dome and see the image from all those different continuous perspectives giving an illusion of three dimensions when viewed through your device's screen. Just like looking at something through a window in real life, such as the inside of a TMSG. It doesn't jump through the barrier, but still appears to be three-dimensional no matter how you move around.

2D and 3D generally refer to paintings, drawings and computer-generated images. A drawing with a shadow, for example, might be said to be in 3D.
    However, the term is sometimes used to refer to the medium of the depiction. Paintings, photographs and computer images are in 2D by this definition, regardless of what they depict. Sculptures, on the other hand, are in 3D. This distinction is common in the art world.
    This definition was written by the speechwriter for Trump's wife.

TMSG is 3D! Any denial of this is blasphemy.

P.S. please go here for a definition of 3D:

ℝ3.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd never argue with the speechwriter for Mrs. Trump.

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HOLY S***, I WON!!!!

@Breznican:

"The randomizer turned the wheel your way, @kevinwheels15. You win the Charlie the Choo-Choo book. DM me your address."

I'm in shock, can't believe it.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go, man. Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    HOLY S***, I WON!!!!

@Breznican:

"The randomizer turned the wheel your way, @kevinwheels15. You win the Charlie the Choo-Choo book. DM me your address."

Excellent!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

nfw!

congrats, dude! post a picture of it!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Way to go, man. Congratulations!
    Glad it was someone here. If I knew it was a randomly-generated draw, I wouldn't have spent so much time making that collage - haha!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great. Congratulations.

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    nfw!

He's away from home for the next two weeks, so I won't have it for 3-4 weeks. I'll be sure to post pics when it arrives including anything that pops up with the app. Ari and everyone else who posted from here, your collections are amazing. I had to have my mom dig through 10 years of pictures for those pics of my room, we haven't lived there for a long time.

I'm still in shock.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HOLY S***, I WON!!!!

@Breznican:

WTG!! I must have missed out on this contest .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HOLY S***, I WON!!!!

@Breznican:

Congratulations !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well done kev glad it went to someone on here...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    nfw!

He's away from home for the next two weeks, so I won't have it for 3-4 weeks. I'll be sure to post pics when it arrives including anything that pops up with the app. Ari and everyone else who posted from here, your collections are amazing. I had to have my mom dig through 10 years of pictures for those pics of my room, we haven't lived there for a long time.

I'm still in shock.
    You'll have to let us know if there is a copyright page/printer info!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

EW's complete coverage of all Dark Tower material released thus far.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/27...plete-coverage

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is still so very far into the potential future, but we could one day see the battle of Eyebolt Canyon on the small screen (assuming Wizard and Glass is translated into a televised series as has been predicted and not a film).

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can we expect composer Junkie XL to deliver the goods when a scene is somber or humbly awe-inspiring rather than frenetic or boisterously violent?

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it would have been a smart move to include Oy in this first feature. If they animate him well he'll steal his scenes.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Dyson View Post
    It is still so very far into the potential future, but we could one day see the battle of Eyebolt Canyon on the small screen (assuming Wizard and Glass is translated into a televised series as has been predicted and not a film).
    Really hope they don't screw it up, it being my second favorite book in the series outside of TDOTT. A well done televised series would give it the justice it deserves I feel.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Dyson View Post
    Can we expect composer Junkie XL to deliver the goods when a scene is somber or humbly awe-inspiring rather than frenetic or boisterously violent?
    I was thinking the same a few days ago actually...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 254 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast