Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Tower filmed adaptaion?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 75.44%
  • No

28 24.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 254 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 6338

Thread: The Dark Tower series filmed adaptation

Gunslinger Apprentice NoAttitudeThisTime is on a distinguished road

So it's an actual King-book then, not just an adaptation from someone else. This makes the book more sought after, right?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

King didn't write it.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    King didn't write it.
    so did he or did not?

i did a quick review and it seems identical as in my DT3
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You guys keep going ga-ga over a homicidal train.

I will continue to pine for a can of Nozz-A-La .

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

And I just want that fucking Dark Tower snapback!

King didn't write it.
    Yes, he did, as its taken directly from The Waste Lands.

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    SICK. LOVE how Mathew looks.. this official?
    Your guess is worth as much as mine. At a bare minimum, McConaughey-Walter should appear cloaked in a different guise over in Mid-World.

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I also always detected an air of... I don't want to say arrogance, but a strong dose of confidence that his way was the right way. A steely assertiveness if you will.
    Perhaps it was a constant subconscious affirmation that his way and the path of the Beam were one and the same?

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anthony Breznican, the senior writer from EW is giving away a copy of Charlie the Choo Choo on twitter.

https://twitter.com/Breznican/status/756622555620913153

I see a few of you from here have posted your collections (Hey Ari Racing! Amazing proofs). Would be very nice to see someone from TDT.org win! I gave it my best shot...

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoAttitudeThisTime View Post
    King didn't write it.
    I guess it is then, I didn't actually read the book yet, but it was posted in another thread that Ms. Mod said it wasn't by King. I guess it was too cryptic.

Quote Originally Posted by NoAttitudeThisTime View Post
    King didn't write it.
    I guess it is then, I didn't actually read the book yet, but it was posted in another thread that Ms. Mod said it wasn't by King. I guess it was too cryptic.
    Yes, I saw that reply from her on King's message board. Either she wanted to be cryptic and not reveal anything or maybe she just meant that King didn't sat down and wrote it this year.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

All this focus on Dark Tower hype and marketing before the film comes out is getting me really excited.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sombra Group App

any one download this?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    — Roland Deschain

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Sombra Group App

any one download this?
    Yes... we did...
    Charlie the choo choo visible through sombra app

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    King and his copy of "Charlie The Choo-Choo"
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I can't believe it took me until now to realize the significance of the film's release date.

February 17, 2017 ( 2/17/2017)

2+17 =19
    2017 (2 + 017) = 19

Sombra Group App

any one download this?
    I downloaded it earlier today, but I'm at work so I haven't had the chance to really have fun with it yet.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you can figure out what to do with the app let me know.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is one of the one I have so far

— Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman has a spectacular aura about mtdman's Avatar

My Mood
    Angry
    Country
    Country Flag

Gimmick. Gimmick!

Country
    Country Flag

Gimmick, sure but fun

— Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Dan,

If you scan the right image you'll see something like this

So far I seen the Rose and a portal/doorway.
    — Roland Deschain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Scanning the face of the Choo Choo book shows a weird portal.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I don't have the right images.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

WHen I go to the online sit sombra group.com I get a grey blank screen...wth? But I have downloaded the app and scanned various images from kings Facebook page that show the portal and play todash chimes. I also got the magazine and found the rose and heard it's beautiful music (: any idea on how to log into the employees only portion of the sombra group app?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 254 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast