Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Tower filmed adaptaion?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 75.44%
  • No

28 24.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 254 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 6338

Thread: The Dark Tower series filmed adaptation

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Dyson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Don't forget to use IMG tags to add pictures, or use the add picture icon, so that it's not just a link.
    Those would be my half-arsed attempts to go easy on the spoilers .
    Sure. Pics can be spoilered too, just easier to view is all.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Small details like Nozz A La and the Takuro Spirit make me equally as excited for this project as much as the large scale set pieces.

Those minuscule details really let you know that Arcel is a fan of the series itself, and not just in it for the paycheck.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm really starting to like the kid playing Jake. I think he really looks the part:

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope the father-son chemistry is strong with those two, it's such an important part of the story, and this film in particular.

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The consensus on Eddie plus Suze is that they won't be around for the first film, but probably will make an appearance in the next cinematic installment.

What I wonder, then, is if we will receive the possession-inducing doorways in some form. A tiny candle in my heart still burns for movie-Roland to enter Eddie Dean of New York's head as he is on a flight back home...just before the moment The Dark Tower fades/cuts to black.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Dyson View Post
    The consensus on Eddie plus Suze is that they won't be around for the first film, but probably will make an appearance in the next cinematic installment.
    Perfectly fine with that. This film should be about Roland and Jake.

A tiny candle in my heart still burns for movie-Roland to enter Eddie Dean of New York's head as he is on a flight back home...just before the moment The Dark Tower fades/cuts to black.
    The camera pans out, and our Eddie is revealed

Spoiler:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If accurate, that is good news indeed!! Bitch!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok,ok. What theme song for the film??? I was thinking seals kiss by a Rose ...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Requiem For a Dream theme like in the original fan made trailer from 10 years ago.

I always thought it was a perfect fit.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    The Requiem For a Dream theme like in the original fan made trailer from 10 years ago.

Think I need to be sold on that one!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Think I need to be sold on that one!!!
    Here it is.

The trailer itself is obviously extremely outdated, but the theme fits the tone perfectly.

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you reckon we will see horrified/curiously excited onlookers when Roland goes sprinting through NYC with guns slapping on his hips and enough ammunition to wage a modest war ?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Sheeyit. You beat me to the posting of that image by a scant four-hundred and eighty seconds.

Along the Path of the Beam Cixelsyd is on a distinguished road

Damn right, he is.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mathew looks silly... they should have cloaked him for the first movie mostly with just his mouth showing. Much like the emperor in Star Wars.... the font they used for "Dark Tower".. WTF?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cixelsyd View Post
    Damn right, he is.

Killin it.. more and more I like him as Roland.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Bev!!! Thanks for posting!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cixelsyd View Post
    Damn right, he is.

Killin it.. more and more I like him as Roland.
    Whatever reservations I had prior to January are now fully evaporated.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    they should have cloaked him for the first movie mostly with just his mouth showing.
    That's actually what I was anticipating, so having the MIB completely revealed is kind of throwing me. Maybe they'll conceal/cloak him for certain portions (more desert-y scenes).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I still ain't feelin' it. .....but time will tell...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 254 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast