Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Tower filmed adaptaion?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 75.44%
  • No

28 24.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 254 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 6338

Thread: The Dark Tower series filmed adaptation

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He lost his hat, and as far as I can remember never wore one during the VII instalments of TDT...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    He lost his hat, and as far as I can remember never wore one during the VII instalments of TDT...
    I agree but is this not DT1?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First film is not based on book 1. Basicly DT movie is kinda alternate version to the books.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nocny View Post
    First film is not based on book 1. Basicly DT movie is kinda alternate version to the books.
    That is not exactly true from what I read.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Kris, you need to read back in this thread. He has the Horn of Eld. It is likely the next turn of the wheel.

Also the movie starts in medias res which basically means in the middle. He might have lost his hat this time or not. He might lose fingers to the lobstrosities or not. (How many people have lobstrosities added to their computer's dictionary? )

They haven't even cast Eddie or Susannah which means they are concentrating on the beginning of the story. All the while they are jumping to the end and revealing more of the Crimson King and his machinations.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Kris, you need to read back in this thread. He has the Horn of Eld. It is likely the next turn of the wheel.

Also the movie starts in medias res which basically means in the middle. He might have lost his hat this time or not. He might lose fingers to the lobstrosities or not. (How many people have lobstrosities added to their computer's dictionary? )

They haven't even cast Eddie or Susannah which means they are concentrating on the beginning of the story. All the while they are jumping to the end and revealing more of the Crimson King and his machinations.
    Yes I have read all that Bri. I still think the first movie will have most of book 1 in it. Hence not seeing Eddie or Susannah yet.... Even being the turn of the wheel, I am sure they will use a lot of the source material. I hope they do anyways. The Horn will just give them the ability to "change" things to meet their needs. And he better have a hat. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He will certainly have a hat for at least a part of it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He should have worn a hat when he banged the succubus...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Roland appears to have all his fingers. I wonder if he'll battle with the lobstrosities in this version.
    I imagine the fingers would be removed in post production, like Sinese's legs in Gump.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    He should have worn a hat when he banged the succubus...
    Ride 'em
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the duster, LOVE the vest. Agree on the pants - I too wish they were worn out jeans - but that's just me being nitpicky.

I hope Elba grows a beard throughout the series so he can look even more intimidating.

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This thread continues to remain an even-tempered bastion of rational discussion.

Out in the wilderness of the Internet, i'm seeing the most bizarre and off-kilter complaints, such as Elba not having the correct hair to play Roland.

--- --- ---

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment...ey-on-location

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Dyson View Post
    This thread continues to remain an even-tempered bastion of rational discussion.

Out in the wilderness of the Internet, i'm seeing the most bizarre and off-kilter complaints, such as Elba not having the correct hair to play Roland.

--- --- ---

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment...ey-on-location

That's why I only come here.
    Other than that, I get my news from fresh graffiti...

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHYtLioD...arktower&hl=en

Here is some minor filming from the "set". All I can say is sweet...Sweet...SWEET!

Country
    Country Flag

Here is some minor filming from the "set". All I can say is sweet...Sweet...SWEET!
    Can I ask what is "sweet" about that clip? I may just be blind.. but would like to know why your so pumped.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Can I ask what is "sweet" about that clip? I may just be blind.. but would like to know why your so pumped.
    I promise to explain my curiously outrageous declaration a little later, but I refuse to believe no one else here is geeky enough to get the reference and spoil it .

Here's a tip: examine the video a little more closely towards the center.

Country
    Country Flag

I promise to explain my curiously outrageous declaration a little later, but I refuse to believe no one else here is geeky enough to get the reference and spoil it .

Here's a tip: examine the video a little more closely towards the center.
    Tried again on my phone... need larger computer... lol ANyone else have luck?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose I am a fool.
    I see Jake handing Roland a canned beverage.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I too must be a fool!!!

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I figured the canned beverage would of course be Nozzala, I just didn't think it would be some great reveal, or secret.

Country
    Country Flag

Lol that's it??? Man how you got that from that clip... I'll never know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Lol that's it??? Man how you got that from that clip... I'll never know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got it partly because I am eager to witness Roland sampling the luxuries of Jake's where and when. If used correctly, desire sharpens the senses like the finest whetstone.

Man, the little Ebeneezer/Scrooge McDuck within me is already aching for the merchandise.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so happy right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 254 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast