Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Tower filmed adaptaion?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 75.44%
  • No

28 24.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 254 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 6338

Thread: The Dark Tower series filmed adaptation

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Pet Sematary
    Maximum Overdrive
    Creepshow 1 and 2
    Thinner
    Sleepwalkers
    Gotham Cafe (short)

Also several appearances in his miniseries and TV Series.

Golden Years
    The Stand
    The Langoliers
    Under the Dome
    Storm of the Century
    The Shining
    Rose Red
    Kingdom Hospital

Edited to add Rose Red and Kingdom Hospital.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Pet Sematary
    Maximum Overdrive
    Creepshow 1 and 2
    Thinner
    Sleepwalkers
    Gotham Cafe (short)

Golden Years
    The Stand
    The Langoliers
    Under the Dome
    Storm of the Century
    The Shining
    The Stand
    Awesome work, Tommy!

But you missed one out.... LOL!

King also appears as a pizza delivery guy in the TV adaptation of Rose Red.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit balls... I need to start watching more movies!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Pet Sematary
    Maximum Overdrive
    Creepshow 1 and 2
    Thinner
    Sleepwalkers
    Gotham Cafe (short)

Golden Years
    The Stand
    The Langoliers
    Under the Dome
    Storm of the Century
    The Shining
    The Stand
    Awesome work, Tommy!

But you missed one out.... LOL!

King also appears as a pizza delivery guy in the TV adaptation of Rose Red.
    Correct, didn't realize he had a writing credit there. Also, I haven't seen Rose Red yet.

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You also missed Kingdom Hospital. HERE are photos from all the movies with SK.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

God I hope not...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    The view looks amazing!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by nocny View Post
    You also missed Kingdom Hospital. HERE are photos from all the movies with SK.
    I noticed that one too but I have not seen it either. I have however seen the original Danish The Kingdom and it is one of my most favorite things ever. I guess I didn't really think of Kingdom Hospital as an Original King work but now I notice that KH is quite a much longer work than TK is so I'll have to give that one a try too.

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I didn't really think of Kingdom Hospital as an Original King work but now I notice that KH is quite a much longer work than TK
    And MUCH different too

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been quiet on the casting front for a while now...

...which is probably because they're hard at work on the actual filming!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could we get a sneak peek at Comic Con?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think so; Comic Con is usually fertile ground for these kind of sagas.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

@idriselba: I am Roland, son of Steven, son of Henry, true descendant of Arthur. And I have not forgotten. #TheDarkTowerMovie

https://twitter.com/idriselba/status/744524677750603776

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bev always beats me in posting the latest news.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Bev always beats me in posting the latest news.
    That's 'cause he's a pro!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That tweet made me all giddy.

Hype train full steam ahead!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really think this will be good. I WOULD love to see a contest for a prize... Guess the Tomatometer score maybe?. Everyone can chime in for $10 bucks and the winner gets the pot! Something like that....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Wait for me! I'm getting on!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I really think this will be good. I WOULD love to see a contest for a prize... Guess the Tomatometer score maybe?. Everyone can chime in for $10 bucks and the winner gets the pot! Something like that....
    Huh.. that's actually a pretty good idea! Let's work on that in the months ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Wait for me! I'm getting on!
    Spoiler:

Along the Path of the Beam Claude Clay will become famous soon enough Claude Clay's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

they hired Idris Elba -- I am late to the news

This is true... it seems.

One waits for news that something will happen -- make DT a movie
    than realize it has been perverted, rendered pc... destroyed.

Sadly it will fail on the big screen and go straight to the secondary markets
    >>where it will languish.
    make a fire for a man and you warm him for the nite
    light him on fire and you warm him for the rest of his life

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Clay View Post
    pc
    Proof?

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Clay View Post
    One waits for news that something will happen -- make DT a movie
    than realize it has been perverted, rendered pc... destroyed.
    I am also wondering how the casting of Elba is pc....

So, if you just heard about Idris Elba, perhaps you havent heard about the horn.
    In the movie, Roland will have the horn of Eld.
    Does that make any difference to you?

(it did for me!)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

^ Yes. I am also very excited over the new possibilities and shifts in story because of the horn. I think we all know this won't be the epic scale of the book series, but I don't care. It's got to at least be a fun experience!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 254 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast