2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser

View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Tower filmed adaptaion?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

80 76.19%
  • No

25 23.81%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194
Results 4,826 to 4,830 of 4830

Thread: The Dark Tower series filmed adaptation

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower has that "combo platter" appeal going for it. If you aren't a fan of westerns, no problem: there is also "fantasy", "science-fiction" and even some "horror" to choose from.

Legion fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Dark Tower trailer arriving sometime within the next week?

After a workprint trailer leak last October and a delay of the film’s release from February to July before finally settling on August, our first official look at Nikolaj Arcel’s adaptation of Stephen King’s The Dark Tower is finally on the way. Consumer Protection BC have rated the first trailer tonight, and based on the timing we expect it to arrive in the next week, in time for the North American release of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Fans will also be happy to know that based on the runtime this appears to be a full trailer as opposed to a teaser, which would be long overdue by this point.
    https://trailer-track.com/2017/04/28...arriving-soon/
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

J. Peterman Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At this point I'll believe it when I see it.

I dont think Ill ever be able to forget Susie. Most of all, I will never forget that one night, working late
    on the catalog. Just the two of us. And we surrendered to temptation. And it was pretty good. - J. Peterman

1 point 21 gigawatts?! Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave is a name known to all Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    At this point I'll believe it when I see it.
    That's exactly how I feel.
    "P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Citizen of Gilead Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't realize it had been put back again... August!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194