View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Tower filmed adaptaion?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

84 76.36%
  • No

26 23.64%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236
Results 5,876 to 5,879 of 5879

Thread: The Dark Tower series filmed adaptation

Gunslinger Apprentice Isamu Dyson will become famous soon enough Isamu Dyson's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainslinger View Post
    It premiered in the UK yesterday, although I've yet to see it. Hoping to see it next week with a friend.

It's not promising Lilja doesn't like it. (I didn't read all the review as I noticed it was getting spoilerific but I read enough to get his view.) No offence to him, but he seems to review most things positively. (That I've noticed. I haven't been there for a while.) Not that seeing the good side is a bad thing in this world. God knows there are plenty of negative people. (Not thinking of anyone here, just in general.)

Anyway, expectations adjusted. I'll see how it goes.
    Don't waste your money. It was worse than bad!
    So much for "Judge it yourself."
    "Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."

Weedeater WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Just out of interest, what were we up to with links to other King movies? I only saw It ,cujo, the shinning and 1408...
    I'm not sure if this is a subtle nod to It or a fan (me) seeing what he wants to see: when Roland and Jake are sitting around the campfire and Jake's map of the Tower and the guardians, Roland pushes a tarantula inside the circle. He tells Jake that would happen if the Tower were to fall. Isn't that where It is from?

Citizen of Gilead Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Just out of interest, what were we up to with links to other King movies? I only saw It ,cujo, the shinning and 1408...
    I'm not sure if this is a subtle nod to It or a fan (me) seeing what he wants to see: when Roland and Jake are sitting around the campfire and Jake's map of the Tower and the guardians, Roland pushes a tarantula inside the circle. He tells Jake that would happen if the Tower were to fall. Isn't that where It is from?
    And another
    spoiler
    also did I see a Buick?

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Dyson View Post
    So much for "Judge it yourself."
    I will still do so. Good or bad, I think it'll be a worthwhile venture.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236