Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Do you want a Dark Tower filmed adaptaion?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

86 75.44%
  • No

28 24.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 254 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 6338

Thread: The Dark Tower series filmed adaptation

Traveler Jambino is on a distinguished road

This is not the trailer, but in honor of the trailer dropping tomorrow, I thought I'd post this. I made this 14 years ago in the hope of one day seeing The Dark Tower made into a movie. I can't believe it's finally happening.

https://youtu.be/I_2bN4Gt9YM

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the speed loading of the gun and releasing the trailer at 6:19AM. Very cool.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody know roughly at what time the teasers were released yesterday?
    I'd guess that the trailer would be released roughly at the same time
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Does anybody know roughly at what time the teasers were released yesterday?
    I'd guess that the trailer would be released roughly at the same time
    Look at the image above. 6:19 AM PST/9:19 AM EST.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great! I have no idea what parts of which storylines they took and how much they were adapted but that's okay this might be one of the rare instances where I'll actually go see a movie in a theatre again.

John F. Kennedy Argie is on a distinguished road Argie's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just saw the trailer on a Facebook link. Amazing. Tears dropped. Looks great.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goosebumps. I'm very happy.... ready to discuss and damm I am A1 with Iris as Roland!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone notice the part that looks like the house that was coming alive??

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea what's going on in that trailer story-wise but it looks awesome. There opening weekend for sure.

Hey it only took us 196 pages of this thread to get a trailer!

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With the It trailer nearly everything in it I could point to as something from the book. Here I don't think I saw anything from the text except for the Gunslinger credo.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    2:08 = Steven Deschain?

That's right at the point where he says "has forgotten the face of his father".
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Yup and then I'm hoping that was what we all think it was.

(Keeping it vague in case someone who hasn't read the book is reading the thread.)

Along the Path of the Beam Cixelsyd is on a distinguished road

I was worried with the speed loader catch yesterday, but I take it all back now. The fact that the trailer shows that this is just one of many such tricks he knows is clear, which makes me very happy. That the director and the writer are focused on those details gives me a good feeling about the direction they've gone in. They do not appear to have forgotten the face of their fathers in this.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

What happened to the 9:19 AM release? Not that I'm complaining, just wondering.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post

(Keeping it vague in case someone who hasn't read the book is reading the thread.)
    Oh goodie.. one of my fav scenes of all the series... I am very excited. On the FB groups I am on.. NOTHING but hate for the trailer... shocked cause I am saying 9/10 for me... loved it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Oh goodie.. one of my fav scenes of all the series... I am very excited. On the FB groups I am on.. NOTHING but hate for the trailer... shocked cause I am saying 9/10 for me... loved it!
    There is a lot of hate in the comments of the youtube video as well. But that's pretty much what internet comment areas have become anymore. They aren't even worth reading most of the time.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    What happened to the 9:19 AM release? Not that I'm complaining, just wondering.
    I guess it was 9:19 AM somewhere.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

There is a lot of hate in the comments of the youtube video as well. But that's pretty much what internet comment areas have become anymore. They aren't even worth reading most of the time.
    so true.. I dont even bother.. Internet warriors... just nothing good to say
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    I have no idea what's going on in that trailer story-wise but it looks awesome. There opening weekend for sure.

Hey it only took us 196 pages of this thread to get a trailer!
    Nice.
    I actually thought the trailer was all explanation but no clear story.

It looks professional but I was out after Jake said Earth, so Roland is an alien?
    Then I thought for 4xs I've read the series, I never thought as "worlds" being space, I just thought of them as timelines or dimensions.
    So has Roland been traveling between planets al this time??

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Plaster-Man and Pennywise.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the trailer looks fantastic. Suddenly excited again about the movie.

Nice nods to IT and Shining, also ... Sneaky sneaky.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Nice nods to IT and Shining, also...
    I didn't catch them - please elaborate!
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 254 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast