Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Grand Prize Announcement--King to sign ANY SK book

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Since the winner will be supplying the actual book - I'm guessing Sai King will personalize it.

This is just the coolest thing ... ever.

Best of Luck to Everyone!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think MR. King will NOT sign. an Edition Phantasia Book or an Transgalaxis Book

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post

All I can say is OHMYGODCANYOUBELIEVEITIWISHIKNEWWHEREMYWRIGHTSONSI GNEDCOPYOFTHESTANDWAS!!!
    MUAH HA HA!!

And yeah, what does "donation" mean? Like if you won an auction for $100 does that get me in the drawing?

And will it be personalized?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not sure about the personalization you guys, I think a note slipped into the book with your name on it would be a good idea.

If you have won an auction, you are in.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh. My. Word.

Matt, I didn't think you could top last year, but this is amazing

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

What book to choose?!?!?! Poo on toast....but with my luck, I can almost guarantee I won't win! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Sheesh, what book....

Maybe I will have him sign my "misfed" Signed Limited US Under the Dome book.

It has the normal signature page and then a slightly shorter page that where the binder double-fed a 2nd signature page for 2 signature in it.

This would be 3. hahhaha!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic prize, Matt! Great job! And a hearty thank you to Marsha for facilitating the request and SK himself for agreeing to do it.

If I were to win, I would likely request that he inscribe my DMG 1st Edition of THE GUNSLINGER.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure if I'd get something I already own signed or if I'd buy something just for the occasion.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam vacant lot is on a distinguished road vacant lot's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

This is awesome Matt. A real honor too. I have a well read and worn copy of The Stand - I think he might like that.

Don't forget to say Thankee Sai.

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    SK will not sign Rage anymore, so please do not send him a copy of Rage.
    Not true
    Calla Wolf

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default oh

Oh! I heard because of Columbine he wouldn't sign it. Never actually asked him though, so I stand corrected!

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

So, since im new to the process...do we just donate and tell you..is there something that we need to show that we did donate? whats the process involved?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

When you pay via paypal you can also write a message so in the message you can write your name on here!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Tito has it right. There is a link under the donation bar on the main page that you can go to.

I will get the message on my paypal so no worries there but please do write your member name in the comment field so I can make sure it is recorded correctly.

And thanks for the interest.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

seriously? I will get some money ...for a chance like this! A~M~A~Z~I~N~G!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

Sounds good. Thank you everyone.

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What if we forgot to write our member name? Is there any way we can go back and do that?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Tito has it right. There is a link under the donation bar on the main page that you can go to.

I will get the message on my paypal so no worries there but please do write your member name in the comment field so I can make sure it is recorded correctly.

And thanks for the interest.

I PMed you about it, coz i forgot to put my member name.
    Did you get my message? Am i registered? :s
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, you are good to go.

Thanks so much!

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM sent as well

Country
    Country Flag

Default Me too

PM sent too. hehehe! Better safe than sorry!

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Not many Ceri s in this forum so I guess you know I've sent my payment
    Calla Wolf

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unbelievable prize! Wishing now I hadn't closed my paypal. It got hacked and I was out several hundred dollars due to the bank account link. Fortunately paypal refunded the money and I then promptly closed the account.

Also wish I was more the autograph seeker kind of person. I'm not. I'd much rather have my picture taken with someone than have them sign something.

Still, AWESOME prize!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast