Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Grand Prize Announcement--King to sign ANY SK book

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Grand Prize Announcement--King to sign ANY SK book

Grand Prize!
    Stephen King to sign a book
    from your collection
    Very Rare Opportunity

For our 2010 Fund Raiser for the Haven Foundation. Stephen King has graciously agreed to sign the Grand Prize winners book of choice.

Yes, you have it right. Stephen King will sign a any book (that he wrote) from your personal collection. This is a rare opportunity because we all know SK does not allow fans to send him books and doesn't even sign fan books outside the current book on signing tours.

I have let SK's office know how much we appreciate this very cool favor on behalf of the site.

All you have to do to be involved in the drawing is donate at least $20.00 by May 15th of this year. I encourage everyone to dig deep and try and send something over so they can be involved in this amazing opportunity.

If you win and do not have a book for SK to sign, we will provide one for you.

Marsha made it clear that SK has not been accepting every request these days so we are very lucky that he is willing to do this for the site.

Please get involved in the fund raiser if you can.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ho-lee cow!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, if I win I can get my copy of Twilight signed by King.

Spoiler:
    j/k, of course, but it did say ANY book.

Seriously, this is just amazing.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default wow!!

Holy jeebus!

Brice, you crack me up! Why don't you send him a copy of Rage while you are at it or your S/L Under the Dome.

Let's play the game, "What would you have SK sign?"

Carrie 1st/1st for me most likely. Mayyybe a Gunslinger 1st/1st

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have the s/l under the dome. I also don't have Rage, but I think that would be a nice choice for a book to send him.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay...I have to be as lucky as last year!

AMAZING PRIZE!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It would have to be my UK Stand or Night Shift, I think... or maybe my Talisman or Uncut Stand proof...

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Wow, if I win I can get my copy of Twilight signed by King.

Spoiler:
    j/k, of course, but it did say ANY book.

Seriously, this is just amazing.
    Good point Brice. I changed that a bit.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think King would be mortified if someone had really done what I was joking about.

If you rescue me

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

OMG!

How freakin cool is this!!!!!!!!!

Wow !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

that's awesome!
    And can we bring it, if we are feared it gets lost?

I would hesitate between two : french CREEPSHOW, or french review copy of CARRIE (1st ed)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

This is just such an amazing grand prize.

Matt, you have out-done yourself again.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If I won, I think I'd have Uncle Stevie sign my old battered copy of the Wastelands or IT.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Rage

SK will not sign Rage anymore, so please do not send him a copy of Rage.

I'm sure he would be happy to sign any S/L book that already has his signature if you want to send it. hahahaha!

I think I will send him my NF set of Castle Rock Newsletters. That's kind of like one book...

Or maybe the 1st/1st of Better Than Home by his son. That'd be cool if he and his son both signed it. Like a "Good job, son" kind of signature.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I specifically asked Marsha if there was something he would not sign, she didn't mention anything.

I do think the book should be one of his though Curt.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Think I'd have to go with my Gunslinger 1st or maybe Carrie!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Cujo56 is on a distinguished road Cujo56's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That is an awesome grand prize!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

That is one amazing grand prize!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A Great Man being Gracious for a Great cause!
    I have felt bad that have not made a substantial donation this year either by donating for the auctions or even by bidding... however times have been tough...
    Have planned to be sure to get some at least minimal donation in before the fundraising ended and ....Wow what more incentive does anyone need.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Matt, If we have won an auction this year, are we in the drawing?

I would probably get my beaten and battered, rerererereread copy of It signed.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

cool!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm with BC, what (if anything) qualifies us for this drawing besides a donation. I still plan to donate, so no worries for me.

All I can say is OHMYGODCANYOUBELIEVEITIWISHIKNEWWHEREMYWRIGHTSONSI GNEDCOPYOFTHESTANDWAS!!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

wow, thats a really great prize.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Btw, would it be flatsigned or can we ask it to be personnalised?

Good luck everybody!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast